V. The Irritation

Ten days old

My name is Daniela Petrović, and I'm the fastest man aliv-

Wait, no, that's not my introduction. Let me recap...

My name is Daniela Petrović, and I'm the living proof of a reincarnation gone wrong.

Anyways, back to me waking up to the familiar sound of that fucking heart monitor, reminding me (more like mocking me) that I'm still alive.

And everything fels just like when i woke up the first time: paralysed, warm and blind.

Only difference is the sound of a door opening, and hurried footsteps.

Oh my god. There are actual professional nurses in this Hospital. Can I get an Hallelujah, since I can't physically say it. Thank you.

Wha- who am I thanking? There is no one listening to me. And I'm not Deadpool, that's his thing to break the fourth wall like its a Lego-made toy wall.

Whatever, back to this new character that entered my room.

And speaking of entering my room, what the fuck was up with that unknown person chocking right next to my incubator bed, the first time I woke up. Did they die? Did they survive? Were they even real or was it all in my head?

Killer. Demon Spawn. Murderer.

Where did those thoughts come from? They were so sinister, so very vengful. Everything about the way they were whispered was both so unnatural and... impossible.

Like... was that me thinking those things? But who would I be aiming those words to? Myself?

I mean, I know that I can be a selfish sociopathic, and I'm well aware of my flaws, enough to make fun of myself and even degrade myself because of some of my avoidable faults that I did in the past. But I definitely don't hate myself enough to call myself those things.

Am I going crazy? Is that the negative effect of being reborn? I get a second chance of life, but in return I lose my sanity? If I even was sane in the first place.

I snap back to attention when the footsteps grew near till they were at least a foot away from my defenseless body, I'm practically at mercy of this nurse (or at least I hope its a nurse)

I waited in desperate anticipation for another sound. I was almost expecting to hear those sinister whisperers like the last time I heard footsteps. Or maybe the desperate chocking.

But no, I actually hear stuff being touched and moved around and occasionally sound of a pen scratching against paper. Which my doctor senses tell me that she's upgrading my health data analysis.

And it wasn't long before the door opened again and two sets of footsteps were scurrying to join my no-name nurse.

Their obvious ragged breathing indicates that they must have ran all the way up to my room. Why tho?

But most importantly. Why. Are. Those. People. Speaking. Japenese?

The three voices, one male and two females. One of the voices- female, young and calm- seems to be trying to sothe the male and female- which from the sound of their voices, they are both distressed- what are they distressed for? I don't fucking know. But they are definitely speaking Japenese.

I mean, I have nothing against the language, but couldn't I have been reborn in a place that spoke the language that I know. You couldn't have just given me that could you, world.

Trying to understand what those bitches are saying, is like trying to understand Kim Taehyung speaking his alien language- which I'm one-hundred percent sure that I will never be able to, ever- cuz those bitches not only are they talking a language that I barely know, but they are practically speaking at the the speed of lightning.

OR my brain is just too premature to comprehend things at their normal speed. WHO KNOWS!

I keep asking questions like someone is gonna answer me, but obviously no one does and it's practically making me ask questions left and right, adding more and more problems to my still weak brain.

Deep breath... Sigh

I think I need to sleep. Yep, I definitely need to sleep, goodbye and goodnight me.