IX. The Dots'

One month old

Now, I don't know how many days has passed since I became part of the Haruno clan

But so far it hasn't been that interesting. If only a little disturbing.

Why disturbing you ask? Four words-Breastfeeding and uncontrollable bladder.

Now, breastfeeding, has to be one of the most awkward and uncomfortable thing that I've encountered since the first time I've woken up... in a uterus.

At least Mebuki finds my petrified eyes endearing. Which is nothing new anymore. The woman practically melts in giggles about anything that I do- and I can't do shit for anything.

Like that one time when I was trying to make the blurriness vision go away by blinking constantly, Mebuki unfortunately was there to see me do it and didn't hesitate to cuddle the shit out me. She practically talked the ears off of Kizashi about it, after he got back from... where ever the hell he comes from.

As for my uncontrollable bladder... I'm sure that there is no words needed for anymore explanation.

I think that that might be worser than breastfeeding, because- for me- there is nothing worse than the feeling of pee sticking to your skin, but the pop... don't even get me started on that shit.

If there is one thing I hate the most in the world, is the feeling of being dirty. Physically. Cuz for me, there is nothing more heavenly than the feeling of being clean. Physically.

But other than those atrocious things, life has been pretty dull.

I wasn't a bothersome baby. The only time that noises ever comes out of me is whenever I want my diapers to be changed and feeling pretty hungry.

Right now, I'm dancing on my crib while screaming to K-Pop like it's nobody's business, as my parents in the other room- pretending like I'm not their biological child- and at the same time my neighbour's are packing up to move to a better place (maybe to Sahara- I mean Suna) while the president Donald Trump- I mean Hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi is planning to make peace with all his nemesis and make our life easier-

>> PAUSE...

Yeah, right, YOU WISH, you boring son's of fucks-

>> START...

Right now, I'm laying on my crib, of my own room- I still can't get over the fact that those people already gave a baby their own room, for me that seems irresponsible, but given my situation, I'm actually thankful for their carelessness- while Mebuki and Kizashi are somewhere in the other room doing god knows what.

My bedroom isn't too warm yet it doesn't feel too cold, in simple words; the room is pretty decent, temperature wise. I don't know if it's because of the weather or if it's the work of some sort of jutsu. Because last time I checked the Narutoverse is happening in a fantasy-like Sengoku period (also known as the Warring States Period, which is between 12th and 15th centuries) and I believe they didn't have any technology back then, let alone air conditioners.