VIII. The Scheming

Twenty-one days old

This is not the Hospital

Was the first thing that came to mind the second I opened my eyes. There was no white, no annoying beeping... just warm colours and strangely comforting silence.

It is a good upgrade, compared to the boring Hospital rooming arrangements. And as a Doctor, that hurts to say- think.

I'm going on a limb and say that I'm in Sakura's house. No, MY house.

I'M Sakura. I'm THE Sakura of the Naruto Universe.

How is that even possible?

Narutoverse is not real. This is just a fictional world.

Just when you think you have seen everything, the universe has a way of saying HA, SIKE!

Fuck the Universe. Fuck all the Universes'. Except the Harry Potter Universe. Harry Potter will always be my favourite fictional world.

Actually, WHY couldn't I have ben reborn in Harry Potter? Maybe being reborn as Bellatrix Lestrange? That would be a dream come true, especially if I were to look like the movie Bellatrix, who wouldn't wanna look like Helena Bonham Carter.

You can tell that I have a interesting sense of taste in people. One of them being insane, crazy ones.

Anyways.

Now. I. Need. To. Get. Serious. And. Start. Thinking. Straight. So. I. Can. Finally. Start. Planning.

But first things first, before I do anything; I need to recall all the things that had happened in Naruto.

Or, what is gonna happen.

If my memory serves me right- it better fucking do so, I haven't watched it since the series ended, which was- I believe- in 2017.

I haven't even bothered watching the spin-off of it: Boruto.

I hope that won't come bitting me in the ass, just cuz I got too busy with life.

But I do know that Boruto is Naruto's and Hinata's son, and... Salad? Sarah? Sarada?

Yeah, Sarada, that was her name, she is Sasuke's and... Sakura's daughter.

.

.

.

Believe me I was shocked too, when I heard about SASUKE and SAKURA having done the dirty.

That was the most shocking thing that I heard of the spin-off.

What? What's that? Oh, Mitsuki is actually a synthetic human that was created as a partial clone of Orochimaru?