VI. The Parents

Thirteen days old

"Sakura? My little Sakura?"

Ugh, what the- that's a bright ass light. It's almost as if the sun is trying to purposely blind me.

Wait, wait, light?

I try to blink my tiny lids, hoping for the light to diminish. And thankfully it did, I can make out colors, blurry, but still I can make out the colors.

Oh thank god, I'm not actually permanently blind. That would have sucked ass.

"Sakura?" a soft female voice calls out. And the next thing I know, a blurry head with a mop of blonde hair appears above me.

Sakura? Who the fuck is Sakura? Are they calling me Sakura? I hope not, cuz that's a fucking retarded name.

"My Sakura." the female voice keeps saying over and over again like a prayer, like they are in disbelief.

I watch as the blurred head got nearer to me, and I noticed with curiosity how their features got more sharper, that I can distinguish their stressed wrinkles.

Is-is that my new mom? Or is that the nurse? Or the doctor?

Tell me woman.

And almost as if she heard my silent distressed calls, she reaches out to me with her fair complex hands and held me close to her.

"My little Sakura. I can't believe your actually here, with me."

The fuck is this woman babbling about? The only thing I understood from all that, was 'little' and 'Sakura'. From my anime watching knowledge.

Thank you anime.

But, am I actually named Sakura, or is that just this woman's pet name for me.

This woman, fair-skinned with shoulder-length, blonde hair with a single bang which falls down weirdly into her face. She also has green eyes. Those green eyes tho, wow, they are so unnatural looking. Are they contact's, perhaps?

Looking down-as down as I fucking can- she seems to be wearing a white dress, I believe its a qipao dress. But that's a Chinese type dress. Or is it? It doesn't matter Daniela, stop thinking about it.

I think I might have stared at her qipao a bit too long, cuz the next thing I know this woman is unzipping her tight-fitting Chinese dress and hugging me to her exposed chest in a way that my head is facing one of them.

Oh, fuck, I'm actually about to breastfeed. Normally, my bisexual ass would not have minded but the fact that I know that this blonde is my new mother- there is no doubt about it- it's just seems so wrong, no matter how I try to convince myself that is necessary for my health, it feels like incest.

"It's alright, Sakura. I'm not gonna hurt you, please feed for mommy. Please." If I didn't know any better, I would say that my new mom is about ten seconds away of having a mental breakdown.