Chapter 6

Shadow's POV

I got ready for school, I put on my clothes and shoes then went to the kitchen to make some food. I looked in the fridge "hmm,looks like I need to go shopping" I grabbed some eggs and cheese then I also grabbed a pan and turned on the heat. Then I started making a cheese omelette. After it was done I sat down and ate it.
I looked at the clock it only said it was 7:00. I decided since I still had an hour left I would go to Silvers place. I put everything up and grabbed my backpack. I then  locked the door then started walking to his house.

When I got there I saw that the door was opened just a bit. Because I was worid something had happened I walked inside only to see silver on the floor shaking. I rushed over to him "Silver! Are you alright!" I got no response. I then looked in front of him to see a letter. I grabbed it and looked at it ".." after reading it I could see why he was scared. I turned around to face him,he looked so sad and scared at the same time.

Silver's POV

All I could think about was what he was going to do to me. What pain he was going to make me feel. Shadow then put his arms around me and whispered in my ear "what does this mean Silver.." by the sound of his voice I could tell he was concerned "it's a long story.." Shadow then stopped hugging me and looked at me in the face "I got all hour"

"Ok I'll tell you, it all started back when I was in first grade"

~Flashback NarratorsPOV~

Little Silver was sitting and eating his sandwich when someone came up to him. "Hey Silver~" silver already knew who it was "what do you want mephiles.." silver said not facing him "why you of course" "why I don't feel the same way about you" silver said, mephiles then got mad and grabbed Silver by his neck. Lifting him off the ground silver then started crying telling him to stop.silver then fell to the floor when mephiles let him go. Mephiles picked up Silver and brought him to the nurses office.

"Oh dear,what happened" the nurse asked concerned "I don't know,I found him on the floor" mephiles said faking the act "well thank you,you can stay in here if you would like. And watch over your friend while I do my paperwork" mephiles nodded and sat down while the nurse did her work. 'one day you will love me..'

This went on for years until one year ago (from the present year)

"I'll give you one year. If you can't find a reason to love me in one year you'll be mine" as mephiles left Silver, silver felt like he was trapped in a box that will never budge open. Unless someone will set him free

~End of flashback~

I could hear Shadow but I couldn't hear what he was saying "could you say that again. I couldn't hear you" Shadow looked down blushing "I said, don't worry I'll protect you because I-" shadow stopped right there  "what were you going to say?" I asked him curious. Shadow cleared his throat "I l-love you Silver"  he said with a red face "you do" I said blushing bright red "mhm, always had and always will" at those words he said I couldn't stop myself. I wrapped my arms around shadow then pulled him closer for a kiss. I thought he would pull back but he didn't. We then fell to the floor thought it didn't stop the kiss. His soft and warms lips felt so good against my lips. The kiss went on for who knows how long (3 minutes)

"guess who's back~" we then broke apart from our kiss then looked to see who it was.

Shadow's POV

I looked over to see who it was. All I saw was a different version of me? He had the same quill style as me but instead of red stripes he had green stripes. But one thing that caught me off guard was that he had no mouth.

"So your mephiles?" I asked him "why yes I am" he said "can I ask you a question mephiles" he just nodded his head "were is your mouth" he looked quite surprised at the question then he sighed "I have no reason to tell you something like that" I just rolled my eyes "hmph, whatever..so mephiles, what do you want" he then reached out a hand in front of Silver "I want Silver" I looked at silver he was speechless until he said something "you said I had one week.."
"Indeed I did say that but I couldn't wait to see you so here I am" Silver looked so mad yet sad at the same time "mephiles I still don't love you. So just leave me alone" mephiles got mad at what Silver just said. He grabbed silver by the neck and lifted him of the floor

Narrators POV
As silver was lifted off the ground he started fighting for him to let go. But soon enough he passed out, while that was happening Shadow kept on punching mephiles. Until mephiles used some of his smoke to make Shadow pass out. When that happened mephiles put a note down then left with Silver yet leaving the door still unlocked.
(By the way tails lives two houses away from Silver)

Sonic's POV
Me and tails were walking to the bus stop when we saw that Silvers door was open. We walked up twords it and we saw Shadow on the floor passed out. Me and tails ran twords him,we then saw that there was a note so I picked it up and looked at it

To: Shadow
From: Mephiles
I have silver if you want him back then your going to have to give me all of the chaos emeralds. I will be at the very top of the mountain in the forest. Come alone at night on Friday

PS:I know you work for G.U.N so don't think that calling them on me is going to work

I put one of shadows arms on my shoulders and tails did the same with his other arm. We then started walking to the hospital with him. When we arrived at the hospital they took him and put him in a room. Then me and tails ran to school

~after school~ (I'm lazy)

Me tails rouge and blaze went to the hospital. Once we got there we went to the front desk and asked her were Shadow was. When she told us were that room was rouge went running twords the room. She opened the door and went straight twords Shadow. Soon tails and blaze caught up to us.
When the doctor came in the room he asked us a question "who is Shadow closest to" me and rouge raised our hands "come with me" me and rouge looked at each other and nodded then we both walked out into the hallway "shadow just had something in his lungs so he is going to be okay" me and rouge looked at each other relieved. When we were about to walk in the room he said something "do you know how Silver is?" Me and rouge turned around "yes why do you ask?" The doctor just sighed "well when we were examining him he kept calling out silver" the doctor got no response "if you see Silver again please tell him to check on Shadow" then the doctor left

Me and rouge walked in the room then closed the door "alright,who's ready to get silver back" rouge said "I am!" Everyone said but rouge and sleeping Shadow "then let's go"rouge said handing out a map of the forest to everyone.

(And this is how the world ended. I'm kidding)