Chapter 9

Shadow's POV

When I got there I saw that there was a house, or so that's what it looked like. It was actually a tool house (shed), I went over to open it. Once I opened it I saw that there was knifes, guns, and even a chain saw. I was to worried to know if these were mephiles, that I didn't even hear Sonic and tails arrive. I turned around and looked them in there face.

"So this is were that mephiles guy is keeping silver" I only gave a blank stare. "Well I think mephiles is keeping silver In that cave over there." I pointed to the cave "well let's go walk in" Sonic said, I only nodded. Sonic, Tails, and I all walked to the cave and entered it.

Silvers POV

I saw that mephiles was loading his gun. I think he noticed me, because he stopped and walked over twords me. He grabbed some keys and unlocked me. I got up and went over to the door "shall we go" he gave a slight chuckle. "Yes, we shall go" we both went out of the door that was some how In the cave. When we reached close to the entrance, we saw some familiar faces.

Narrator's POV
Shadow and the others (tails and Sonic) soon saw a face they recognize. Silver, but Shadow could tell that was not the silver he knew. Not one bit, the aura around him was also different. Shadow jumped into attack position once he saw that silver was with mephiles.
"Wow there, chill you can have silver back but just on one condition" mephiles started "you have to never talk to me again" shadow thought about this, he thought it was pretty simple.

But he knew for sure that it was a trap. But yet he still agreed "is that a deal?" Shadow nodded his head, silver walked up to Shadow with his head down. Looking like a depressed teenage girl who just lost her boyfriend, but not crying. Shadow ran twords silver, once arriving bending down on his knees checking to see if he had any major injuries. Once looking he could only find a few cuts,and bruises.

But once got to his face, he could see the lack of sleep he was receiving, by the dark circles under his eyes. There was a scratch on his check (which looked horrible to look at.) Shadow felt arrows of guilt being shot at him. He stands up to pickup silver, once he did he grabbed out two (fake) chaos emeralds. He throwed one to Sonic (who caught it) and he used the other.

"Chaos control!" Soon the two are back at Shadow's place. He takes silver to his bed and gently lays him down in it. "I don't know what he did to you, but I will find out.."
____________________________________

Welp that's it for this chapter, I had to hurry up and post this or I was gonna forget about this book. But I'm glad I at least got something out, oh right before I forget.

Happy new year's everybody!!remember to stay cool, and until then, see y'all later!