Final...or not

Shadow twisted the door nob, but like always. It was him, and by him I mean them.

Narrator's pov

Shadow opened the door to see that sonic was standing there kissing his boyfriend tails.

(I'm very sorry if you don't like the ship)

Shadow smacked sonic on the head "ow!"
"What the hell, do y'all just kiss in front of someone's house?!"
"Hmmm, usually no. But I mean it's just you."
Shadow who was about to start talking smack about sonic soon calmed down. Silver saw how shadow was about to go over the edge so he went over there to calm him (and it worked.) 
" *Sigh* what do you need sonic?" Shadow said annoyed. "Oh, I don't need anything really. We just came by to give you all the work you missed." Sonic said with a hand out holding the papers. Shadow took the papers from his hand. Thanks, now can you leave.
"Sure, see you later shad's!" Sonic said waving 'bye' at them.

The end of the school year was already here. There was absolutely no point in doing the work. Shadow and silver knew they were going to be held back a year so they just continued doing as they pleased to do. 

"I miss you..." He said in a shaking voice.
"But at least your in a better place now..."
"I'll be there soon with you, just wait for me"

Hello everyone, I'm sorry to say that this story is done. But don't worry if you stick a while and keep this in your library for a few months you'll figure out why I ended this. Anyways since your going to be waiting a while I figure I would tell you about my one-shots book. Basically, you can request a ship and I would be happy to write a one-shot about it. (Don't worry, it's free)