Bonus!(verrrryyyy short)

Narrator's POV

Running, screaming, and little kids pushing. There at a little table sat two hedgehogs, one the color of silver. And the other black with red strips on the top of his quills. The names of Silver, and Shadow, the two sat there covering their ears from the loud noises. "*Sigh* why did we have to come here..?" Silver said "because he acts like an little kid. And he wanted a chill dog"
...
...
...
"Well, what should we do?" Silver said "..."
"How about we leave Sonic here and we go do something?"
"Hehe, come on shadow. You know we can't do that, no matter how annoying he is he is still a friend." Shadow and Silver looked to the side of them when they heard people cheering and clapping. They saw a kid wearing a "happy birthday" ribbon on their shirt. The mother soon bringing out a cake "you know, maybe one day we could have a kid just like that.."
...
...
Soon realizing what he said he blushed a really dark crimson red. "I-I mean it would be nice r-right!" Shadow just chuckled at Silver. He grabbed silvers hands and brought them up to his face. He kissed one of them and said: "as long as I'm with you I would love to raise a child"
"Save it for the honeymoon, theirs kids"
Silver and Shadow looked to the side and saw Sonic and tails. "You know it's not good to talk about yourself" Shadow said standing up and walking away with silver. The two still holding hands "w-what! Why I outta-" silver just chuckled as they left, shadow turned his head giving a small kiss on silvers cheek.

"I love this boy, but I know he loves me more" Shadow and Silver thought to them self's

____________________________________
Hello my lovely readers
If you are wondering why I made a little bonus this is why. So today is my birthday and I wanted to release something for y'all to enjoy. Buuuuttt, as you can see I couldn't make a chapter in only a few hours. So I hope this can hold you off until I make the next chapter. Until then

Peace out!