Chapter 1

Congratulations!

"You have been chosen as a charismatic streamer and have been authorized to play the
'The Ones Within' Closed Stage"

"This authority may not be forfeit or transferred."

I stared at my PC, confused about what's going on.

We will be picking you up.

"Heh, this is interesting."

Then i fall in a deep slumber.

-ツ-

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up and get up to see the surrounding. Hm, Forest huh?

I look at my side to see someone beside me. My eyes widen to see my childhood friend Anya. He got picked too? Well, yeah of course he got picked.

I start walking to him, and saw his sleeping face. I decided to poke him to wake up.

Poke. Poke. Poke.

"Anya, anya! Wake up!!"

He jolts up and looks at me with wide eyes while i look at him with a smile.

"Good Morning!"

He looks at me and scowls with a dark blush on his face. I smiled wider to see him embarrassed.

"G-good morning, idiot."

He stands up and look at the forest. Cautiously looking around,

"Where are we?"
He asks,

"Oh, you don't know? I thought you know it."
I snickered while he looks away.

"You received it right?"

He looked at me a while and something pops into his head.

"Yeah, you too?"

"Yeah, I got one."

He walks around and see a pipe, he picked it up and put it in his shoulders.

"We need to protect ourselves. You can go behind my back if you're scared."

He smirks at me. But i just smiled at him.

He blushed furiously as he tried to focus.

After a while, we walk around to look for something edible. But then we heard something. Like something big is coming, we look at our front to see a big panda coming through.

I look at the panda in awe while Anya stared at the panda, He started to walk-run and grab my hands while i blush a little. We continue to run to find a safe place,

"What are we going to do now?!" I screamed

"Find a hiding spot, duh!"

After a while, we got away from that big panda that was walking around.

"Are we going to be alright?"

He looks at me as if im the dumb one here.

"Of course, you idiot. If anything happens I will protect you."

He says with a proud smiled on his face,

"Typical Anya,"

I snickered, his face calms a bit and sits into the grass. I copied him and looks at the sky.

Then im thinking, What will happen to us?

I stare at anya while he look at me with a puzzled face. I start to fell into slumber and fall asleep.

Anya's POV:

This idiot. She fell asleep i start to move towards her and plops next to her, I look at her sleeping face and i blushed.. She's so cute when she's sleeping. My hands started to shake, urging to hug her. My hands roamed in her back and hugs her completely, i take a sniff in her hair and her scent is just so good. I want her by my side everyday.

I just love her so much, I'll do everything for her.. just to make her mine. She's my world and no one's going to have her except me.

I whisper in her ear.

"You're mine, (Y/N)."

The game has started.

-ツ-

Major Editing!!!!!! This is my first book i published ever!! Its time to rewritee!! Im sorry for my readers last year 😭 i created this story around 2019 sooo i got a major author's block and I can't focus because of school.