Chapter 13

I'm alive!! Finally back with nother chapter. Also, I see ya'll reading lists 👀
Might be doing Q&A soon, so ask me some questions! lol.

"But if it's makimaki's staring attack.." Roromori said,

We stare at him for a second realizing that he draw fake eyes to think that he is awoke. "Wake up! Makimaki!" Yuzu yelled.

"Enough blabbering... Bring out the women!" As the ogre bring iride to his face, a pipe was thrown to the ogre's face.

"You. That's enough!" Anya yelled, the ogre looked at them and said, "So there you were."

"Which one will you have? Kikka?"

"This one! This one is great, oji-chan! She looks the softest!" Kikka maniacally said as she restrained karin and putting the cleaver to her neck.

"Karin-chan!" (Y/n) yelled out, she grumbles the fact that she can't do anything.

"Ojii..." Anya mumbled. "This guy! Is that bearded geezer...?!"

The ogre lifted up kikka with karin, "Okay okay, then let's take this one." Kikka looked down and hummed,

"Can i really not have more than one?" As she looked at the boys in the ritual. "Actually, i want that little one too." She looked at inaba.

She then spotted (Y/n) at the back of Anya and Kaikoku. "Ah! I really want that cute one!" The said both boys snapped, eyes darkening. Anya grabbed (Y/n) putting her head on his chest, covering her eyes. Kaikoku got his hand of his katana and threateningly point it at the ogre with a glare.

Not gonna lie, Kikka lied if she said she didn't got chills, His eyes.. It held no emotion whatsoever.

"Grandpa thinks that one has more boo... Is better." The ogre states, looking at Yuzu, who's crossed arms that had an icy aura glaring at him.

"No way, She's kinda scary." Kikka pouted. "I see... Whichever you take the underground dungeon is already full. If we get one more we'll have to dispose of one."

"Tsk, okay..."

The ogre walked towards somewhere, and Iride said he wanted to go with them.

"Nope, i'll have to get rid of one more. I don't need you." Kikka coldly said.

"Well, don't say that. You can try me first. If you don't like me, then you can dispose of me." Akatsuki insisted.

Anya went and argued with (Y/n) still in his arms, "Akatsuki! What are you thinking!"

(Y/n) struggled out of his hold, but finally got out. "Anya's right, Iride-kun! It will be dangerous.." (Y/n) softly says. She doesn't want to lose him! Especially when they became friends and all.

Kaikoku glared at Anya for hugging (Y/n).

"Karin-san.. I can't leave her alone." Iride smiled, Anya can only do was clench his teeth in frustation as darkness looms over his eyes. (Y/n) both looked at them worriedly.

"Please, Elder Kihachi."

The ogre looked at him for a moment before deciding. "Very well." He moved his hand to grab Iride.

---

Anya kicked a nearby torch in anger, "Stupid Bakatsuki!"

"Calm down, anbou." Yuzu calmly said. "How can i calm down! He doesn't understand anything...!" He yelled in frustation while (Y/n) and Inaba looked at him worried.

"Don't worry, There was a change in  roles, but things are according to the plan."

"What's going according to the plan! We don't even know their hideout is!" Anya angrily said as he put the pipe he was holding on his shoulder.

"We do."

Yuzu bring her phone tracker out, "The card that Akki has hanging around his neck... I've attached a transmitter to it." Yuzu states. This made Anya gasp.

"We'll be able to trace them to the end of the earth. I won't let them escape. Never." Yuzu coldly said.

To be continued!

---

This chapter is more like a filler, i swear it will get better soon!! Thank you guys for 10k 😭 i feel like i could cry! New chapter next week sooo.... Wait for it lmao, i don't like to put a part about "A/N" n stuffs, i don't want my book to be flooded with them unlike other books. So i keep them in first and end of the chapters.

Thank you for the support 💕