Chapter 12

i updated today because the niigo cards looks so fucking pretty i can't-
(kanade 4* card on top)
I want to pull but nooo

------

(Time skip )

We made our choice, and now Aikawa-kun was in seiza sitting on the ritual they performed.

"Why Aikawa?" Zakuro-kun asked.

"Zakkun, you don't know huh." Yuzu-san replied.

"Makimaki can charm both men and women, old and young within five seconds in his gaze. A cheat for a cheat, These ogres will be defeated in no time." Yuzu-san said, stating the facts.

"Really?"

"Shall we try it?"

Kaikoku-kun comes forward to gaze at aikawa-kun's eyes. After more than 5 seconds, kaikoku-kun shivered,

"That's...That's enough, This is starting to feel weird..." Kaikoku-kun put his hand on his mouth, almost wanting to puke.

"So strong!! So scary!!" Anya and Iride-san  yelled, both freaking out.

"What are those guys doing.." Sarayashiki-san said, I was also beside to her, feeling comfortable enough with girls beside me.

"Akki, remember not to speak a single word, okay?" Yuzu-san reminded Iride.

"They'll found out you're a guy." Yuzu-san add. "Got it."

"If you really have to, then speak in falsetto." Yuzu-san states seriously.

"Now shall we try out what i just taught you..."

"Hi! I'm Akki!" Iride speaks in a different voice, it was quite terrifying that the fact that he sound like mickey mouse.

"You're being made fool of! Are you okay with that!" Anya said.

(Time Skip)

We hide the bushes while we wait for the ogres to come. I was next to Kaikoku-kun, which he insisted because he said that he will protect me. I never got the chance to argue with him because the ritual is starting. But, i can feel a glare on us.. i know Kaikoku-kun noticed it, but he doesn't mind it.

"Ah... My legs.." Iride whines, as his legs twitch from being sat on seiza.

"My legs are going to sleep... Are they really coming tonight?" Iride adds, while Aikawa-kun is just... Staring at the sky.

They will...

They're already here.

But then, i can't help but notice the tremendous aura on my back. I noticed the elder's granddaughter and i think she was ready to attack with her cleaver.

Oh. That makes sense. I know the situation here, So they were giving the robes for us to sacrifice the girls. And if we didn't, they will go attack on our back without us noticing. Such an easy trick, but i won't tell them yet. I want to see them solve this game.

I can hear her footsteps...

I saw her ready to strike at Kaikoku-kun, but he saw her in the corner of his eyes.

"What, it's you, miss... What happened?" He asked, she looked at him with shock clearly evident on her face. "Uh.."

"There's a worm... On your back.."

"Worm? Oshigiri, get it off me." He asked Zakuro-kun. "An approximately two-centimetre long caterpillar is crawling near your right shoulder blade." He states, "It will reach your nape soon." He adds.

"That live commentary is unnecessary.." Kaikoku-kun said.

I snicker on the background and i turn my eyes on her and glared. "I don't like soft bugs."

Suddenly a hand reaches the bug out off Kaikoku-kun's back. It was Himiko-chan.

"Cute.. it's small and squishy.." She said,  "Afraid of bugs? What a girl." Anya-kun mutters.

"Anbou, there's a huge Hercules beetle on your back too." Yuzu-san said, His bubble gum popped as he smirked, "For real! Show me!"

"The biggest in the world!"

"You guys are noisy! keep it down, will you.." Then we heard a loud sound, almost like an earthquake.

We all stand up, seeing a big ogre towering over Aikawa-kun and Iride-san. "You must be the sacrifices tonight."

The ogre brought the two up and say, "Change them!"

I sweatdropped on the ogre's actions, "What..."

"Did he say.."

"Eh?"

"Your butts and boobs are not big at all..." The ogre states, "And you're as skinny as a match stick!"

"Iride is actually that.. If you undress me... Uh... There's that.." Iride mumbles.

"What's that?! Don't push it!" Anya mutters angrily, gripping into his metal pipe.

Kaikoku looked at you. Thinking what will he do if you get caught instead. He was scared losing you, he will go batshit crazy if you're not here by his side.

He lost everything.. and he won't lose you too.. He's making sure that you are not going to get hurt, even just a scratch. He will fucking murder the one who graze at you. He yearns for your touch, he was craving for it.

He needs it more than anyone, you are like a medicine to him, to cure his needs. He looked at your eyes, seriousness and worry was evident on your eyes.

'Don't worry, (Y/N).. i'll be the only one who will treat you better than these morons. You'll be a good wife in the future, it's not bad.. being the only one who receives your affection is a blessing.'

He was making sure that you and him are going to make it out alive,

-----------

I'm actually dying LMAO, I can't WIAT TO FINISH THIS WHOLE EPISODE BRUHHHH

Edited at June 21 2021