Chapter 3

Edited! (March 26, 2021)

Game 1
>Are we friends?

(Y/N)'s POV:

What kind of luck do i have.. bad luck maybe?

So here am i now, with Anya, Oshigiri-san, and Akatsuki-san.

"Uhh.."

"This guy's an idiot."
Anya said while he had a bubble gum on his mouth.

"I got a little curious about it."
Akatsuki-san said.

"Let's do our best shall we?"
I said in excitement.

"Get yer name change, Idiotsuki."

"Im with (Y/N)-san too! Oh yeah, (Y/N)?"

"Yeah?"

"What game do you create?" He asks.

"Hmm... I create fighting games and Anya is my Guinea Pig!"

"Hey!" Anya grunted, what she said is true, he was always excited when (y/n) call him to test her new created games.

"In any case, we've got no choice right now." Akatsuki-san looked at me,

"You're right."

Oshigiri-san puts his finger on the coin first. Akatsuki-san put in next, then i put it mine last.... Then, we notice a finger is missing. We look at anya who's looking at the blackboard

"Hey, what are you doing?"

Anya stops popping his bubble gum and rub his head and he looks at us.

"Like hell am i going through with this. Are you guys stupid? Just goin' along with some joker is telling you'. What the hell is Kokkuri in the first place? We ain't some grade school brats...!"

"Yet, you're speaking and acting like one." Oshigiri-san said.

Anya slams his hand on the table and glares at him. They look so cute when they fight.. fufufu.

"What did you say..?"

I laughed a little thinking it's just children arguing.

"You two look so cute when you fight."

Anya turned his head away, crossing his arms. 'Though, she looks more cute when she laughs..'

Zakuro blushed on her statement... She looks like an angel when she laughs.. i need to see that everyday.. Wait, what i am thinking.. sure she's beautiful but im only here to rescue my sister...

(Back to your POV)

I look at their staring face on me.

"Hey! Anya! Oshigiri-san? Are you guys alive?"

"Of course, idiot!" Anya retorted back.

"Y-yes!"

"Good!" I laughed.

"But, Kudo-san. You won't do it no matter what?" Akatsuki-san joined the conversation.