Chapter 2

School with everyone.. yay.

The teacher is weird tho, Im seated on the back row, while anya is on the front. I glance at him and sigh.

"And so first off, Let's have the people who you'll be going through thick and thin do their self introduction. Puff puff."

Said the sensei, while everyone just staring at him.

"Starting from the window, please state your name and specialty game genre, with energy!"

The boy on the first row stand up with a smile.

"Yes! Nice to meet you, My name is Akatsuki Iride! My game specialty is Escape Games! Nature and travel and paw beans, i like the whole lot!"

But a pink-haired girl stand up to smack him.

"Why're you so motivated!"

"But the teacher said to do energetically.."

"Don't you have any sense of danger!! We were kidnapped by him right now!"

The teacher looks at the girl and said,

"Let's move on."

The girl next to akatsuki-san stands up.

"I...! I'm Himiko Inaba. I like farming simulations..."

The teacher's head move towards to her.

"I actually follow Miss Inaba's modest streams fervently, As a fan, It's really an honor to be able to hear your voice in person like this..
If you could just say this once.. "I Love Mister Paka"... In my ear..."

After that, i pipe went flying and this stops the conversation.

The teacher look at the one who threw the pipe.

"It's not your turn yet, Mr. Kudo."

Anya looked at the teacher.

"Why do we have to do self introductions? Hurry up and let me out of here."

The teacher answers,

"Mr. Kudo, I have said before the violence against me is a rule of violation. The next time you attempt it, you will be severely punished."

"Fine..."

He looks at the teacher with his dark eyes.
It sent me chills in my spine.

"Just try it."

The teacher look at anya with a dark look.

"Please be wary of your meals from tonight onwards. I'll be putting a lot of bell pepers in them.."
He said,

"That's too lenient!" Anya said

The sheep-man sigh, tired of his bullshit.

"Well, this is Mr. Anya Kudo. He's an individual who specializes in fighting games and the like."