Chapter 5

Oops i forgot to update ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

(Y/N)'s POV

I slide the sliding door with brute force.

"WE'RE BACK!"

I saw Anya sitting, eating but he looks so sad.. is he okay?

"Huh, where did he go?"
Yuzu-san ask while we three just look at everyone.

"We've cleared stage 3 successfully."

I smiled and sat infront of Aikawa-san. He just stares at me.. i swear i see a light blush on his cheeks.

I look at inaba-san, She looks so sad. I feel sorry for her too.

"... What happened?" Zakuro-kun ask,

Akatsuki-san looks at him

"Uh well.... several things happened..."

Yuzu-san stands up and walks forward to go to her room.

"Goodnight.."

I just sighed. I stand up and sit next to anya. "Are you okay?" I asked,

"Yeah.." He replied and scoffs.

I frown. He's not okay. I hug him tightly while he's just staring at me. He put his hands on my back.. He looks like he's about to cry, i frown again a little.

"We always hug like this when we have problems like right? So, you don't have to be sad.. I'm always here by your side." He starts to hug me tightly. I pat his back and let go of him, i stand up taking his hand and walks towards our room.

"Goodnight, everyone." 
I said and take anya to his room. Then, i go towards in my room to get some sleep.

"Is everyone here?" Kaikoku-kun, Zakuro-kun and me is infront, standing.

"There's something i need to tell you all." Kaikoku-kun said.

"What's up?" Akatsuki-san ask.

"Actually when you guys were playing the Third Stage..."

(FLASHBACK-)

"O-onigasaki-san.. Are we actually going to go straight there? Paca-san said not to go in here.." He keeps walking forward.

"Don't worry, i'll protect you."
He smiled at me and i smiled back as he starts clenching at his katana.

"Onigasaki. (Y/N)." I turn back to see Zakuro-kun.

"Zakuro-kun.." Kaikoku-kun turned back.

"Why Oshigiri, how long have you been here?"

"Keep your stealth to within the game." He smiles.

"I thought i could just skin a particular animal i didn't like..." Kaikoku-kun start walking forward and i followed him, so zakuro-kun too.

"...there's no sign of anyone around here..." Zakuro-kun said.

"Y-yeah.." I said nervously.

"It's not just here. We passed by several buildings on the way here from the forest but they were all abandoned. I don't see anyone here except for us."

"The entire town is unpopulated...?"

"I don't believe that Alpaka can control a town of this size on his own. There has to be some point of external contact..."

Then, we heard a sound infront of us... a pakamera?

"Let's go back. If we were caught it won't be good." Zakuro-kun said it with a straight face. Then paka-san's face on zakuro-kun's shoulder.

"I've found you."

'Holy mother of go-

-ose...'

Suddenly a giant-looking-flower destroyed our sorroundings, while me... i'm trembling like a leaf.

Kaikoku-kun looked back, "W...wha..?!"

The flower-looking thing screamed like it's the end of the world-

(Now on the present~!)

The mimicry pulled his vines to pull zakuro-kun up,

"Zakuro-kun!"

"What...is this...?"

"Ping pong pang fweehh~ Urgent call. As a penalty for the rule breakers, I have prepared a new stage with difficulty level S. The tower will be temporarily barricade. To those who have been dragged in, my apologies."

"Let the fourth stage: Mimicry Maneater Extermination begin...."

lmao this is so fucking short.

Edited at April 3rd 2021