Chapter 1

Lauren's POV

"And I will 'z' you guys soon!" I turn off the camera and shut down my computer. I leave my office and go to the living room, I see Bobby playing video games with Dexter and his feet. I run up behind him and grab his controller. "Lauren" Bobby moans. "I was playing a game", he tries to reach for the controller but I hold it up higher. I then drop it on the ground and jump onto him. I start passionately kiss him. He kisses me back. He then gets up and carries me to the bedroom. He then throws me onto the bed and shuts the door. He gets on top of me and starts kissing me again. I kiss him back. Then he starts taking my clothes off then his clothes.

I'm not going into detail but I think you know what they are doing

I wake up half naked in bed next to me. I look at my watch. "Eh only 7pm, I then fall back to sleep". Several hours later I wake up again. "1am" the clock says, I look next to me and see no Bobby. I get out of bed and put my clothes back on. I then walk downstairs to the living room. No Bobby. Kitchen. No Bobby. Office. No Bobby. I check on my phone if there is a message there. No message. "I'm actual so confused" I say to myself. I then message Bobby.

L-Lauren. B-Bobby

L- Hey where are you, I checked the whole house.

B- Oh I went out. I was hungry.

L- Oh Ok then. Can you please get me some McDonalds on your way home?

B- Sure be there in 15.

I put my phone down and watch some TV waiting for Bobby's arrival.

Bobby's POV

"Oh god that was too close" I say. "I have to go sweetheart, I think my wife is becoming suspicious. Plus she wants McDonald's and I said that I would be there in 15 minutes." "Oh Ok. See you soon gorgeous". She says. She then leans closer and passionately kisses me. I kiss back then pull away. I hop into my car and drive to McDonald's, then home. I walk in the front door and see Lauren asleep on the couch. 'She's so cute' I think to myself. 'Oh no am I getting my feelings back for her? No I can't be, I lost them ages ago. But I made love to her only a few hours ago. I think. Then I realize, I have made love to two women in the last 8 hours. Wait, what kind of guy am I? I go over to Lauren and wake her up and give her McDonald's and then tell her that i'm going to bed. I secretly then start messaging her.

B-Bobby. M-Mystery girl

B- Hey babe. Is tomorrow night good for you to meet up again and 'hang out'

M- Sure my love, why so specific with the day though?

B- Cause Lauren's going out with her friends tomorrow night, so I can come over to your house and tell Lauren that i'm going over to my friends house.

M- Babe your so smart ;)

B- I know. See you tomorrow :)

Sorry i'm actual so bad at writing this sort of stuff. If you have any tips please comment I need help!