Chapter 6

Lauren's POV

"And you may kiss the bride!". I lean into Scott and press my lips onto his. It was magical. This whole day has been perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect! Scott grabs my hand and we waltz down the aisle and outside. Slight memories come through from my wedding day with Bobby but I shut them out. After an hour of thanking guests for coming and having food we go to the reception and have a huge party. The cake, the hanging out with friends, the dance and the drinking until the next day. "I feel like death" I say to Scott. Scotts laying on the ground but has his head up on the chair and i'm lying sideways across the bed in my after wedding dress. "Where am I?" Scott says sitting up. He groans. "Oh hey" he says, he still sounds drunk but I can't talk, I'm hungover well and truly. He comes over to the bed and softly kisses my lips. Still got the touch even though we drank so much last night. "I think I wanna sleep all day oh my god" I moan. My head is pounding and my stomach is turning inside out. At least it was super fun last night.

Bobby's POV

I sit in my cold dark car in the driveway of my old house. Nobody lives there. Looking at it reminds me of her. I miss her so much. I miss her laugh, her sense of humour, her friendliness and everything else. It pains me to think of her, and I'm not talking about Luna. "Lauren" I whisper. I messed up, I still love you, truly, but you're with someone else now and I respect that. We were both seeing other people but it was my fault and I am going to forever hold myself to that. I love you. I open my eyes and realised I said that all out loud. I can't keep looking at our old home. It brings back too many happy, good memories. Like when we bought it, renovated it, the funny videos we made, the laughs, the thoughts of having kids soon and making this our forever home. It pains me to think about it. Watching secretly from the back of the church as she walks down the aisle to her new lover, it brung back so many memories from when it was me watching her go down there. She didn't know I was there. I need to go see her, even if it's from the door. I turn on the car and head to where they are staying. But suddenly as I'm about to turn into their carpark a truck comes out of no where and slams into my side of the car. All goes silent...