Chapter 3

Lauren's POV

"Luna what are you doing here?" I say, staring at her in my house. "You are NOT Bobby!! Ugh" Lana yells and shoves past me. She stomps down the driveway and kicks all the rocks she passes. I think to myself, what the actual fuck just happened. I keep walking into the house but notice a bag on the couch. I check the name on it. 'Luna'. Oh great. I open the zip and find some things I wish I didn't find. I found a pack of condoms, womens and mens, hair ties, clothing and lingerie? My lingerie? My lingerie from our honeymoon? Why does she have this? Is Bobby cheating on me? To be honest I can't blame him, all I do is annoy the shit out of him for my silly troom troom pranks. But still, ruuuuuude. I go upstairs to search for him. Bobby? I call. Bobby? No reply. I decide to go down to the basement. Bobby? Still no reply. I start to wonder where he is. I'll message him. I type a long message to him asking where he is and saying i'm worried about him. 15 minutes go by and there is no response. I decide to check the snapmap and see where he is. Hmm I say as I look for his bitmoji. He's at someones house, I say. I'm going to drive there right now! As I drive down the streets I notice that i've seen these buildings before. I drive into the driveway and right in front of my eyes is Luna and Bobbys car! I don't believe this! I stomp up the driveway and bang on her front door. "Luna you fucking slut come answer this door right now!" Luna waltzes to the door and opens it. "Oh hey Lauren, what a surprise to see you here" Luna says sarcastically. "Fuck you Luna, fuck you Bobby, I'm fucking done! Done I said!" I scream as I run down the driveway and into my car. Screw my goddamn life!

Bobbys POV

Fuck, I didn't mean for Lauren to find out about this. Oh shit and she's going to drive, she can't drive when she's mad, she has accidents. "I'll be back" I say to Luna, she nods and I run down chasing her car. "LAUREN PULL OVER PLEASE" I scream, I see her look through her window at me, tears running down her cheeks. "You made me do this" she screams and before I know it she speeds her car up and runs it straight into a huge metal pole. The car is all smashed in the front. OMG, I think to myself. I run over to the car but just before I get there her car goes up in flames. "HOLY FUCK" I yell. I throw myself into the car and fetch her out of it. She's all banged up, bruised, blood and burns everywhere. I grab my phone quickly out of my pocket and see the long message she sent earlier to me. I ignore it and quickly call 911 and tell them everything that just happened. Like 1 minute later the fire crew and ambulance get here, take her away and then ask me what happened. I'm still sitting in the middle of the road with a few burns on me when the fire crew come over and ask what happened. I tell them everything.