Chapter 4

Bobby's POV

I sit in the waiting room readings Laurens text over and over again. If only I looked at my phone earlier. "Bobby?" someone calls. I look up. "You can see her now". I sigh with relief. "Is she okay?" I ask. "Apart from the cuts and burns she is okay. She will make a full recovery" the doctor says. "Oh thank god" I mumble. I follow the doctor to her room. "I'll give you guys some privacy" he says as he walks away. I go in. Lauren looks up at the door as I walk in. "Hey" I say. "Hey" she says weakly. "Why didn't you tell me about the message?" I ask. "I don't know, I wasn't thinking". Her eyes water. "Bobby I still care for you but" she breathes heavily, "I think we need to go our separate paths". I look down. I've thought about this conversation for ages but I never thought i'd actually have to go through it. "Yeah, I know" I say. "Go" she says. I look up at her, confused. "Bobby you deserve so much better than me. You need someone who can give you all their attention and not have to be filming videos. You deserve so much more than I can possibly give you. Go, go get re-married, start a family and live your life to the fullest." she starts to cry. "Go to Luna". We sit in silence for a good 3 minutes. "Lauren I still care about you a lot, and I always will, but your right. It's not working with us. We have different plans for the future.I do love Luna and I know you somewhere love Scott. Go be with him. Lets just promise to stay friends, okay?" I say. "Ok, I promise". I tear up a little and so does she. I go over and give her a kiss and a hug. "Goodbye Lauren, I love you" I whisper. "I love you too" she whispers back. I wave as I leave the room. I leave the hospital and get into my car. I sit down and rest my head in my hands. Mixtures of emotions go through my head. Half of me is in pain and hurting and the other half is alright. I lift my head. "Well I better just go back to Luna or something, rest my head" I think to myself. I drive back and go up to the house. "Oh my baby boo!" Luna screams. I'm really just not in the mood. "Where were you? You just disappeared" she says hugging me. "I was checking up on Lauren, we've decided to go our separate ways" I sigh and look down. "Well isn't that a good thing? You get to be with me" she says. "Yeah, yeah it's good but, I don't know, it's going to take some time to get used to" I say. I walk to the bedroom. "I just need some peace" I mumble. I lay on the bed, wondering if this is really what I want.