Chapter One: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑶𝒇 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆.

It was a Monday morning at blackhallow crystal it was the first day of September. As everyone was in their homes as they was getting prepared for the mayor daughter to arrive. But some was not that excited as they didn't even see it as a big deal. And one of them was Seth Rollins. Seth had gotten up from his bed having the biggest hangover, Seth wasn't the most smartest person in blackhallow crystal, Seth phone started to ring as Seth took five minutes to find his phone he looked who was calling as the name pop up "randy" as he answered.

"Hey." Seth answered as his voice cracked a little as randy knew Seth have gotten up from a hangover.

"Well, sounds like the prince had a rough night last night, huh." Randy chuckled.

"Why are you even calling." Seth asked curiously.

"Well, get your ass ready and go outside because the mayor wants everyone at the town hall when his daughter arrives." Randy answered Seth question as Seth groans through the phone.

"Is too early for this, I'll be outside." Seth said as he ended the call and rubbed his eyes while yawning.

Seth changes into a black shirt and black jeans as he grabbed his backpack then went out through his window as Randy was in his truck in the back of Seth house waiting for him. Seth throws his backpack in the back of Randy's truck as he opens the door on the passenger side and jumps in and closed the door as they drove off.

Everyone in crystal high school was spreading their thoughts of how the mayor daughter would look or act like. At the cafeteria with dean as he was tapping his feet under the table as he was lost in space kept wondering how the mayor daughter will be like as he kept playing with his food.

"Earth to dean, can you hear me if you don't get your head out of your ass." Sasha said as she snapped her fingers at dean as he gave her his attention as he finally came back into reality.

"Seems like someone can't stop thinking about a girl who he haven't seen yet or know anything about." AJ Said as Dean gives Aj a evil stare.

"First of all. She is going come here because of her stupid town had a stupid murdering case  that her father doesn't trust her to be alone." Dolph said.

"Don't forget some people also coming over here." Sasha added.

"Well, look who finally came to school." Roman chuckled as he watched Seth walked in the cafeteria with randy as everyone got quiet as their eyes was at Seth.

"Is there a problem?" Randy said as he gave everyone a furious face. Everyone quickly went back to their own conversation.

"T-thanks." Seth voice cracked.

Bayley walked up to Seth and greeted him with a hug

"You finally came." Bayley looked at him with a slight smile.

"I was force to." Seth stare at randy evilly as randy rolled his eyes.

"Well, I'm still happy that you're here." Bayley patted Seth's back as she nodded at randy and went back to her table.

Seth and Randy went to an empty table as they sat down suddenly Roman, Sasha, Charlotte and Dolph greeted them.

"Are you good?" Roman asked Seth as Seth just nodded.

"You're a mess." Sasha said.

"Thanks, that made my day better." Seth faked a smiled.

"No problem boo." Sasha rolled her eyes.

"Sooo, What you think about the mayor daughter coming here." Roman asked.

"I straight up don't give a shit." Seth replied immediately.