Chapter Five: 𝑩𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑮𝒐.

Fourth Of July.

Seth and Becky both looked at each other in a uncomfortable moment.

"I didn't mean to bump-" Seth began to say before she interrupted him.

"Is fine." She told him quickly in a quiet tone as she looked at him helplessly, trying her best to hide her emotions as she walked towards the counter as Seth suddenly watched her curiously before walking up to her grabbing her hand gently.

Becky immediately snatch her hand back  and placed them in her pockets.

"I shouldn't have done that, I'm sorry. are you ok?" Seth asked her before she pulled her hand away immediately.

"I'm fine, okay. Why do you care so much? You don't even know me? and i don't even know who you are. i could literary call the cops on you for grabbing me." Becky looked at him seriously while giving him an attitude before she eventually walked out the coffee shop.

Becky sat outside the coffee shop all covered up, she wanted to call her father but she wouldn't want him to hunt mike down.

Seth exited the coffee shop with two cups of coffee in his hands as he gently sat one of the coffee next to her with a ring pop candy that was his on top of it.

Seth got on his bike, he looked at her for a second as she was looking at what he left out for her. Before he started to ride his bike.

Becky looked up to see him leaving before grabbing the coffee and the candy as she she stood up, she couldn't help but smiled a little.

Present Day After Adam Party.

Dean parked outside of Paige house, he unlocked his car and hopped out to open the door for Paige when she got out from the car, Dean walked her to the door.

"I appreciate you taking me home." Paige said softly.

"No problem." Dean said softly as well with a soft nod.

"Do you want to come in?" Paige added while opening the door.

"Depends, do you want me to come in?" Dean asked her with a soft chuckle.

"It wouldn't be the first time, plus there's nothing to be uncomfortable or awkward between us and my father won't harm you. He knows your dad is a cop and I could use some company." Paige told him as she giggled softly while looking at him and smiled slightly.

"Oh fine, but if I pass out can you ask your mom to make those delicious cookies again." Dean asked her quietly as he was giving her an example of the cookie he wanted with his hands as he made his way in the house.

Paige rolled her eyes playfully at him as she closed the door behind them.

Bayley was in her bed on her computer but then suddenly someone knocked on her door, she got up in confusion as she walked towards the door, she opened it to see a upset Liv standing in front of her, She looked at her in confusion.

"You were right about him. I came here cause I thought I owe you an apology." Liv said softly looking down at the floor in embarrassment before looking up at her helplessly.

Bayley at first tried not to feel bad for her but she couldn't help it as she stepped aside to let her in, Liv nodded at her as a thank you as she walked in before Bayley closed the door behind her.

Liv immediately hugged Bayley tightly, she hugged her back eventually uncomfortably.

"Will it be fine if I sleep here tonight, I kinda need a friend tonight." Liv said softly pulling away.