Chapter Two: 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑻𝒐 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒆.

As The police officer looked at the Mayor. The mayor couldn't bare what he was hearing as he was completely shocked while news reporters were approaching him already.

"Officer Sting, are you sure?" The mayor asked in confusion.

"Yes." Officer Sting said seriously as he nodded.

"Ladies and gentleman no need to be alarm, please go to your houses and rest in." The mayor demanded.

"You heard the mayor, get going." Officer Sting Said.

As Everyone started to go to their homes, Seth phone buzzed. he glanced down to see who it was. he immediately went off as it caught Beckys attention looking at his direction.

Dean was walking on the sidewalk when sudden a black haired woman approached him as she walked besides him.

"What do you want?" Dean asked curiously.

"I have always loved our hellos." Paige chuckled as she joked.

Dean shook his head as he chuckled softly.

"Soo, before your dad crushed that whole thing, I saw you making eyes on the mayor daughter." Paige let out a slight smirk.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Dean said uncomfortably.

"Uh huh." Paige said as she playfully pushed him on the shoulder.

Dean rolled his eyes playfully as he looked at her.

"Just by looking at you, do you think I'm giving you heart eyes?" Dean said as he chuckled.

"Yes." Paige said straight forward as she joked and giggled.

"Yeah, yeah I'll see you tomorrow at school." Dean said.

"Yes Officer Sting Son." Paige joked as she started to walk on the sidewalk leaving dean at his place.

"Stop calling me that." Dean chuckled to himself as he went inside.

Sasha was in her room sitting on her bed reading a book before Roman knocked on her window she immediately got up and opens the window.

"What the hell are you doing, why are you here?" Sasha asked in frustration.

"I'm here to see you, you know this doesn't look easy like how they make it look in the movies." Roman said.

Sasha shook her head as she let out a soft giggle.

"Well, you can't right now. I need to wake up early to give the mayor's daughter a tour at the school." Sasha said as it made Roman frown.

"But how can you sleep if you're reading a book." Roman asked curiously.

"Stop asking questions and go home, I'll see you tomorrow at school, okay?" Sasha said as Roman nodded in defeat before she closed the window in his face.

Finn walked in his house and immediately went upstairs and knocked on his brother door as his brother opened the door.

"Johnny where were you at?" Finn asked curiously.

"I wasn't feeling well." Johnny said with a crack in his voice.

"I got lost today at school but I was more worried about you." Finn said as Johnny looked at Finn helplessly.

"I'm sorry, I let my friend dean drive me home." Johnny explained.

"Okay, ever since what mom told me what happened to you on Fourth of July, I just want you to be safe." Finn said as he hugged Johnny as he hugged him back tightly before Finn let go.