Chapter Seven: 𝑳𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅.

Dean pulled up in front of Mike's place with Paige, Becky and Seth.

As soon Dean looked at the place, he started to have second thoughts, he was blinking as his gaze cleared while staring at the place holding the steering wheel with a strong grip.

"Dean."

"Dean."

"Dean the keys." Paige was calling out for him as soon he went back to reality.

"Oh yeah." Dean nodded slightly before parking the car and handing the house key to Becky.

After Becky and Seth both got out of the car, Dean took a deep breath before pulling out a cigarette.

Paige looked at him troubled, and hesitated a moment before speaking.

"are you ok?" Paige asked him.

Dean nodded immediately while having the cigarette in his mouth lighting it up.

Seth and Becky walked towards the door, Becky unlocked the door and opened it as they stood there for a moment.

"Ladies first." Seth said softly holding the door for Becky.

Becky looked up at him as she enter the house, she looked around as Seth walked behind her.

Becky walked into the living room, looking around before she glanced up and found a picture of Mike watching her intently.

She started to feel uncomfortable as she immediately exited the room as she bumped into Seth, he caught her in his arms looking down at her closely.

"Are you ok?" Seth asked.

Becky nodded immediately and cleared her throat.

"Let's just quickly find some evidence that you're innocent." Becky told him before moving away from his touch and walked away.

He watched her curiously.

Paige went through his cabinets, suddenly a loud noise following with a loud scream was heard at the doorway,

Paige immediately followed the noises, to find Dean leaning against the wall door.

"I'm almost fell on the doorstep." Dean said innocently with his cigarette in his mouth.

Paige rolled her eyes before Seth immediately walked towards them in confusion.

"What happened?" Seth asked.

"Nothing, he almost feel. Can you guys go look upstairs or his room." Paige asked.

"Was about to go check." Seth said.

"But you're still here so go." Paige told him, Seth rolled his eyes playfully before going upstairs.

Dean walked behind Seth but before he did, Paige quickly placed her hand on Dean's chest and pulled the cigarette out from his mouth then pushed him up the stairs as he eventually went upstairs.

Alexa was sitting on top of the edge of an abandoned store with a half empty bottle of lager in her hand while looking at pictures of her and Seth.

She took another sip of her drink, but suddenly she heard a voice behind her that made her stop what she was doing.

she turned around to see Carmella standing behind her smoking.

"what?" Alexa said weakly.

"I asked if you wanted me to join you." Carmella said.

"Knock yourself out." Alexa told her moving her drink out of the way for her.

Carmella sat down next to her, Alexa stared at her for a moment before looking up at the sky.