Chapter Six: 𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑻𝒐 𝑩𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆.

11:50 PM

Seth was running panicky breathing heavily as police sirens and his heavy breathing is all that he can hear at the moment as it was pouring out.

11:59 PM

As couple of minutes have passed, he stopped to take a breath as his hair was covering his face a little cause of the rain before a bright light hit his face

As suddenly someone pulled up in front of him as Seth moved his hair from his face looking at the car in confusion.

Earlier after school.

3:30 PM

With Dean and Paige at the school parking lot.

"You sure you don't want me to take you home?" Paige asked raising her eyebrow.

"I'm obviously sure that I can walk home alone." Dean told her chuckling softly as he started to walk before she grabbed his hand pulling him back to her gently.

"I'm just overprotective of you cause i care about you, I don't want your ass to be dead." Paige said dramatically as dean rolled his eyes playfully at her while chuckling.

"I promise you that I will sadly be alive." Dean said smiling at her as he patted her head before walking away.

Paige chuckled softly as she opened her car door, But suddenly Roman got in front of her car tapping on her car for her attention, she rolled her eyes.

"God damn it, what now." She mumbled softly before she rolled down her window as Roman walked up to her

Paige looked at him disgusted.

"I am sorry for what has happened and I know that I need some help-" Roman began to say.

"What you need is to keep your dick in your pants." Paige interrupted him.

"I have made terrible mistakes that have hurt people that I cared about the most, and I am terribly sorry, I am deeply ashamed of my terrible judgment and my actions, I miss the times when it was you and me and Seth, dean and Randy back then, remember when we use to cuddle all the time after we hang out with them." Roman told her desperately.

"All I remember is that you chose someone who you hardly knew over me and I also remember that after all that, Dean and Seth are the only people who still talks to me and Dean have made me feel more protected than you have ever did." Paige told him.

"Are you guys dating?" Roman asked quickly.

"Are you fucking serious? no, and it's non of your business." Paige said in frustration as she started to pull her car out from the parking spot.

"I only came to you to apologize." Roman added.

Paige flipped him off as she started to drive away from him.

4:00 PM

Bayley was walking home from school when suddenly Finn pulled his car up to her as she stopped herself, she looked at him gladly.

Finn opened the door for her to get in.

Bayley got in the passenger seat as she give him a soft smile making him chuckle a little as she put her seatbelt on before Finn started to drive.

The ride at first was calming but quiet before bayley decided to speak.

"We haven't spoken all day, where were you last night?" Bayley asked softly looking at him as he was driving.

"I was at Adam's party." Finn quickly lied to her while focusing on the road.

"Did you saw when Liv walked out?" Bayley asked another question.