Mtmte Ultra Magnus x feisty human reader

You were just a ordinary human orphan who lived and worked on a farm. Life was simple and that's how you thought it would stay.

Until a giant flipping alien ship crashed into your barn and almost killed you. Well let's just say when you discovered a Autobot emblem on it you curiosity took control. Your friends always said that it would one day get you into something that you couldn't get out of. Well it seems that was true.

Climbing aboard the ship you you knocked on what you presumed to be the door. After a loud bang echoed from the ship a large white and red Autobot stepped out of the ship. He looked around not noticing you. You immediately knew who it was. Ratchet the old medic who you had once worked with trying to defeat the decepticons. "There's nothing out here Whirl." "Down here doc. Why didn't you tell me you were coming to visit!?" He looked down at you, his expression was priceless.

"Y/n!" "No duh Sherlock. So what are you doing here." He quickly explained about the lost light and the explosion and how they had just got attacked and had to land. "Ratchet who are you talking to?" A red, orange and yellow mech walked out. "Rodimus this is y/n she's one of the humans we used to work with here on Earth."

He looked at me. He bent down and said in a voice that sounded like he was talking to a baby. "Hello little human my you are tiny and cute-" Ratchet quickly placed his hand over Rodimus's mouth, hopefully that you didn't hear his last word. If there was thing that every Autobot knew not to do was call you cute and anything to do with small. Especially after you defeated Frenzy. The poor minicon barely made it out alive.

Your face turned into a smile and you laughed. "No worries doc I know he doesn't know so I'll let him off. Just Rodimus please don't call me cute or anything to do with small if you don't want to end up like Frenzy," your voice was filled with poison at the mention of the minicon.

Rodimus seemed shocked at your reply but after getting to know you he considered yo a friend. You were introduced to all the lost light members and you were eager to get to know everyone but when you were introduced to Megatron well you pulled out a gun.
"Why the hell are you here!?" "Calm down human-" "DONT call me HUMAN and don't tell me to calm down! I want a explanation now or I'm gonna shoot you through your head monster!" "Y/n calm down he's an Autobot now. He surrounded." Ratchets voice was filled with worry and dominance. You still held up your gun but tears began to fall down your face.

"I know your mad and scared y/n but you have to trust me. He doesn't want to hurt anyone else." "I won't kill you but if you so much as scratch a innocent soul again. I WILL SHOW NO MERCY!"

Yeah you hated Megatron with a passion. It's actually the 2nd reason you fought the Decepticons the first was that you hated war and that all those innocent people died. There's a reason people called you Beast.

You stayed away from Megatron and Whirl as you had a very strong dislike for the two. But out of all the bots on the lost light Ultra Magnus was your favorite. Sure he was strict and all but he's good for a conversation every now and again. And over time you developed feelings for the handsome mech.

Your pov
Why is it so hot? Agh this hears going to drive me mad. My house is to hot I have to get out of here. Getting up off my couch I walk out my house. From where I'm standing I can see the lost light and all it's crew. They don't look like their having fun either.

Walking towards the giant oak tree next to my house I sit down, get comfortable and get out my book. "What you reading flesh bag?" Great the bot of the hour. "F/b tin head." Not interested anymore he walked away.

Opening my book I continue from where I left off. The afternoon breeze was lovely and long grass actually acted like a kind of pillow. Eventually I fell asleep.

Ultra Magnus pov
Y/n is quite the interesting human always acting tough but really holding something sad and scared inside. Her form lay under a tree I think it's called in stasis. Ratchet has told all of us how she joined the Autobots when we fought here. She had lost everything and seen horrors that even Ratchet didn't think we could handle. It's strange to think that she can shoot a bit dead with ease.

Megatron try's to stay away from her and I can tell he is hiding something.
Over time I have grown feelings for the little human. My spark aches to be around her and hear her laugh. She is unique and beautiful. But why would she love me I'm not even the same species.

Walking as quickly as my peds would allow me I go over to y/n and sit next to her. She slowly wakes up and looks into my optics with those lovely e/c orbs. She smiled at me and climbed onto my servo. Lifting it up I bring her to my face plate. It's now or never.

"Y/n you are a very interesting human and you are very cute." Well if she hates me she hates me but I had to get that off my spark. But what surprises me is that she leans over to my cheek and kisses it then says "Thanks handsome but Tailgate is cuter than me by far and I..... I love you to." Her face was a glowing red. My cooling fans kicked on and a blue tint covered a small bit of my face.

"Get a room."

There he is Whirl. I am about to get up when a gun shot fires. Whirl is struck in the ped and energon leaked out. "Shut up. I'm trying to tell this mech how much I love him. And if you tell anyone I don't care I'm not hiding my love for him anymore so if anyone mocks me for it they can go to the pit."

Shocked I see y/n holding her gun and a genuine smile on her face. That's my y/n~

Bonus

No ones pov
"So do you think they'll become sparkmates?" Asked a drunk Rodimus. "Definitely the two of them are like this." Says Skids while crossing his fingers. You two had been together for a while now and everyone on the lost light knew it. "By the way what did she do to that minicon that makes her dangerous?" Asks a curios Drift. Ratchet looks him in the eye and says "Well he called her cute and pathetic so she... well she shot him in his servos and peds. Then drove a tank over him and then chained him up and threw him into the sea."

Everyone in the bar heard this and they all were shocked. Megatron burst out laughing "So it was her who made him scared to death of female humans." Every one looked at him then about her question pops into swerves mind"Why does Y/n hate you so much other than the warlord stuff?" "I called her pathetic and said Shockwave could experiment on her."

"That explains so much." Ratchet mutters before downing another shot.

A/n please give some requests
And only a transformer or human related in the series x reader
No character x character.