Tfp Wheeljack x reader (pt 2)

Ratchets pov
It's been two days since Wheeljack bought y/n back to base and she is still unconscious. Except she isn't the same she's now a transformer. Wheeljack is lucky he's alive if Bulkhead wasn't there to stop me I would have off lined him there and then. Along than Raph and June she is the only human I can stand. And I care for her, I feel in a way that she is like my sparkling. When I saw her like that I don't know what came over me.

Thankfully she is not injured or at risk of off lineing but there is a problem. Her human spark- soul as they call it is not used to this body. It is stable and perfectly healthy but just adjusting to her body.

When I find out what Shockwave did to her I'll try to make an antidote.
I just wish I could face the fragger face to face so I could scrap him and send him to the pit where he belongs.

Mikos pov
"Y/n! Y/n please wake up sis! Sis!" I screamed as I cried into her servo. I can't loose her she can't die. Ratchet try's to pull me away from her but I hold onto one of her digits tightly. "Come on Miko lets go-" Bulk began but I cut him off. "No I won't leave her I won't leave y/n!" I screamed. I'm not going anywhere till she wakes up.

"Kid I know you scared for her. We all are, but this won't help her. She would want you to be strong." Wheeljacks right I have to be strong for her. An idea comes to my head. What if I play one of the songs we made. Quickly jumping off the berth and ignoring Ratchets yelling. I grab my guitar and plug it in. Bulk understands what I'm doing and places me on his servo.

Playing the first few notes I begin to sing our song

Can you hear the Mountains heart beat

Do you feel the rivers melody

You know theres nothing compared to our bond

So get up and dance your heart out

Get up and let it all free

You know you want to
Know you want to

So get up and set your self free

Break the chains that hold you down

Shatter the shield that blocks your soul

And fly

Because we are mighty

We are amazing

And we are the best around

So get up and dance with me

I pause for a second and look towards her body. Then I see it. There's tears on her face. "Keep going Miko it's working!" Bulk yells at me
I quickly pick up where I left off.

You know you want to

You know you have to

So get up and dance with me

I look at her and she begins to sing

So that we can break the chains holding you down

Destroy the shield covering your heart

And fly

"Y/n!"  I scream and jump off of Bulks servo and land on her lap. She looks down at me with a lot of confusion until she places her hand, well servo on my head.

Your pov
"Flipping hell what in the name of the pit happened to me!" I'm made of metal I'm made of metal. ... I'm a transformer! "Well while I was fighting Shockwave snuck up on you and blasted ya with some kind of... I have no idea." I turned my head to Wheeljack. He had such a sad expression on his face. "It's not your fault. If anyone's it's that stupid mad scientist."

He looked at me with tears rolling down his face. He slowly came towards me and wrapped his arms around me. He's so warm. I place my hand- no servo on his helm and whisper reassuring things like "I'm okay" and "it's alright Jackie". We stayed like that for what seemed like forever, calming each other and embracing each other.

Time skip

June's pov
Those two are perfect for each other. She may be young but I can see she's always wanted this. To be able to hold him and at least be able to hold his hand. They just sit there, holding each other and talking. "What are we going to tell her parents, they can't know about the Autobots." Jack says sadly. He's right they can't and Miko is slowly getting excited that her twin is a transformer. Agent Fowler walks over to the two of us, he appears to be very nervous. "I've talked with Ratchet and have some bad news."

No ones pov
Ratchet had worked with out resting ever since you came back to base and had found something horrible out. The blaster thing were shot with deleted all organic life in a living creature and was impossible to cure. Only prevent. He made a vaccine but it would only work if it was injected into a victim meer hours after exposed to it. You could not be cured. Due to this you could not go home and the government had to make up a convincing tale of your death.

You supposedly died in a car crash on your way back from a friend. A taxi had taken but swerved due to rain and crashed. A funeral was held for you. Your parents didn't come though but they cried and mourned for you for weeks. Miko was very convincing. But that was because she knew that you could never come home. No matter what.

You are just a little shorter than Wheeljack about a helm. This didn't please Arcee as she was still the shortest. You got a costumed to your new life and even helped the Autobots fight the Decepticons. Optimus was shocked when he first saw you in action. You were, as he said a true warrior. You could fight with such speed and agility even Bumblebee was a bit jealous.

You have been with them for about 1 year now and you had finally gotten the courage to tell Wheeljack that you love him. 

Wheeljacks pov
I sat in my berth room fixing up one of my swords when I suddenly geared a knock on the door. Turning my helm I see y/n standing there fidgeting with her digits. "Hey sunshine you need something?" Her face is a tinted blue and I can hear her cooling fans from here. She took a deep breath and slowly walked towards me. "I have something to tell you." She sat down beside me.

Before I could answer she kissed my cheek (don't know what it's called). "I love you Wheeljack." I laughed. About time she told me. And she looks so cute when she's flustered. "I know Miko told me and I love you to." Her dace turned a complete blue. I took her face in my servo and slowly brought her to my lips.

Your pov
Our lips came together. I was at first shocked but slowly melted into the kiss. Wheeljacks kid is filled with passion. It's gentle and soft at first but slowly turns rough. He licks my bottom lip for entry, but I deny. He smirks into the kid and grabs my aft. As I gasp in shock he takes the opportunity to enter my mouth. We fight for dominance but obviously he wins. He explores his new found territory, not leaving a inch unexplored. We separate a string of saliva (?) connecting us.

He lays me down on his berth and says in his amazing voice "I love you Y/n. Now let's go into stays-is." Slowly I close my eyes only to be woken by a loud squeal.

Mikos pov
"Congratulations sis. I knew you could do it." She looks straight me, her face as blue as the sky. "Kid leave me and your sis alone if you know what's good for you." Wheeljacks said, venom clear in his voice. Scared I run to everyone and yell "Wheeljack and y/n finally kissed!" "MIKO!" I hear them both yell.