Tfa Jazz x female human (pt 2) WARNING!!! LEMON!!

No ones pov
Jazz had decided to stay on Earth, much to Ulta Magnus' shock. He was now officially your boyfriend and when Sari and Bee found out, yeah the whole city knew thanks to them. Even Megatron. Who had sent Starscream to capture you, but he remembered what happened the last time and "attempted" to capture you. Jazz wasn't happy about that so he insisted on staying with you so that no more Decepticons could hurt you. He (well his holoform) slept in your other spare room. You two had gone on a few dates, mostly to the park for picnics and some fancy restaurants. Your favorite thing to do with each other is dance and listen to music. Jazz danced like a pro and showed you how to do some cool moves. He thought when you dance you glow, in his optics you are the most beautiful dancer he's ever seen. You two are really the perfect couple.

Your pov
"Please y/n. I promise me and the guys won't do anything bad. Please." Sari begs. She wants to have a sleepover with the guys but the last sleepover still gives me nightmares. I don't want her to be in danger ....... but then again sensei and the other bots can protect her. I guess it's fine. "Alright. Alright. Make sure you pack everything you need and don't tell spooky stories. Ok?" She smiles widely and replies. "Already packed. See you y/n. Thanks!" And with that she runs outside to BEE. Am I that predictable? WAIT. If Saris not here that means Jazz and I can finally be alone for a bit. She and Bee haven't left us alone for a long time, wonder what Jazz wants to do? Maybe we can have a movie night. As I think that my stomach lets out a loud growl. Food first then tell Jazz the good news.

Jazz's pov
"Prowl how ami going to tell her. I can't just disappear and hide from her. Do you know how that will affect her!" Prowl nods and has that expression that tells you he's thinking. I'm in heat and it's a strong one. It's taking everything in me not to take y/n whenever I see her. I'm afraid that the next time I see her I won't be able to hold back. Since Prowls her Sensei I thought he would know the best solution.

"Jazz if you leave it will break her spark. I know she'll understand but it will harm her greatly. The best thing to do is let her help you." What! I can't, no that wouldn't be fare. Lewd fixtures of y/n flash through my processor. "I can't. Saris there an-" "-not tonight" huh "She will be here for the night. This is the only opportunity you'll get Jazz." "....... I'll think about it." And with that I left the base.

Driving to y/n's place I keep thinking about ...... stuff that I wouldn't say aloud. Y/n is the perfect femme for me even if she's human. I love her with all my spark, but this heat is making me want her, want to be inside of her and I don't want to make her do something she doesn't want to. Coming to a halt I go into y/n's home (in his holoform) and what I see makes my human cheek plates heat up. There y/n sits in an over size t-shirt eating some strawberries. (If your allergic to them the blueberries)

Your pov
I was able to find some strawberries (blueberries) to eat. I was about to dig in when I remembered f/m was on tonight. So I quickly got changed into my f/c over size t-shirt and switched the tv on. I was half way through my movie when I felt someone hug me from behind, their arms wrapping around my shoulders in a way that prevents me from moving my arms. I knew immediately who it was. Jazz. "Hey Jazz. Saris not here tonight. She's with the bots, so what do you want to do now that we have a bit of privacy?"

He doesn't respond. An awkward silence fills the room until I feel him lean down into the crook of my neck. I can feel his hot breath against my skin, this sensation is new to me but I like it. Turning my eyes towards him I see clouded light blue eyes looking back at me. And a very flustered face. I'm getting a bit worried now he's never acted like this before. "J-jazzy... you ok?" Before I know what's happening Jazz picks me up bridal style and kisses me.

Jazz's pov
I can't hold back much longer at this rate. She looks so cute and her voice just turns me on more. "J-jazzy... you ok?" As soon as she says her little nickname for me I feel my spike harden. Making up my mind I lift her up bridal style and kiss her. She takes a minute to kiss back but when she does she wraps her arms around my neck.