Taejin: Mr. Ceo pt.2

Jin's pov:

To my surprise he is looking at me with a surprised expression on his face. We stared at each other for a couple of seconds but I looked away feeling awkward somehow.

I feel like someone was staring at me and I looked in that direction finding him staring at him. What's wrong with him whatever I started looking for Jimin and saw him leaving with that bartender and mouthed sorry to me and a mischievous smirk....THAT BRATTT!!!!! DID HE JUST DITCH ME LIKE THAT?! That's why I never came here with him.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a familiar voice, I looked in the direction from where the voice came from IT'S HIM! THAT MEAN GUY!!

"H-hey" he said. I just waved my hand at him. "Can we talk?" "S-sure" "Do you remember me?" Of course who can forget a handsome as hell man and the one who blames other for their mistakes. "I do, you are the who bumped into me this evening and didn't even say sorry" I said sarcastically "Right I wanted to say sorry for earlier you see,I was in a bit in anger" "It's fine I forgive you" Since
he apologized I'm not gonna make a big deal and just forget it.

"Thanks I'm Kim Taehyung" "I'm Kim Seokjin" we talked for sometime he actually is a nice guy and bla bla bla

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked "No" "Then be mine" wait...WHAT?! did he just asked me out??? "S-sorry?"
he came close and wisper in my ear with his deep and husky voice "I said be mine babyboy" and placed his hands on my thigh, his voice send shiver down my spine "Is it a yes or no?" I was confused as hell with my face all red and I didn't know what to do but I DID wanna date him I mean just look at him. He stared deeply at me with seriousness "Y-yes" let's just go with the flow and make my boring life a little interesting.

"We are dating then baby" ahh he's so hot and is making me embarrassed "I should go" "Come I will drop you" "Oh it's fine I can go on my own" "No I should drop my boyfriend home and I don't want anybody else to hit on you" his words are making my heart flutter and making me go red. "O-okay then" I told him my address and we got in his car.

Since my home was not that far we didn't get to talk that much. He stopped driving in front of my house "We are here" "Thanks for the ride taetae" "W-what did you call me?" "Taetae,should I not?" he show me his boxy smile making my heartbeat faster. "No its just cute and especially from your mouth with you angelic voice" he always succeed in making me blushing. "Cute" I guess he saw me blushing and said that. "B-bye taetae" "Wait jin,before you go can you give me a kiss on lips?" Okay now I was blushing like hell and I too wanted to kiss him on his lips for so long

"S-sure" why can't I stop shuttering in front of him. We closed the gap between our faces until our lips touch each other. As I was embarrassed I pulled away after maybe 5 seconds?
"That was quick but cute,bye bye jinnie" "Bye taetae" i said in small voice being embarrassed AGAIN,he winked at me and finally left.

God so much happen only in one day. The guy I keep calling mean is now my boyfriend. I have so much to tell Jimin *chuckles* he will be surprised.

~Next morning~

I wake up text jimin to meet me in cafe at 5pm and he replied with okay.

At cafe

"Hi jinnie hyung" "Hi jimin" "Sorry about last night hyung I think I drank too much" "It's fine and after you left there's a lot happened" "What?"

I told him everything about last night. Jimin remained silent and broke it by saying "So you are telling me you are dating my boss aka Kim Taehyung, South Korea's biggest CEO???" "Yup" jimin started laughing "Nice try hyung but I'm not a fool okay?" "I'm not joking Jimin" I tell him seriously "You got to be kidding me" "No I'm not"

"But how can you date that cold hearted man ?" "Cold hearted? Oh shut up he's cute and soft,have you ever seen his boxy smile?" "Oooo you are defending him" "Of course I will he's my b-" "Boyfriend" I know this voice. I quickly looked up to see Taehyung staring at me while smiling.

Jimin POV:

They both are staring at each other with love,I still cant believe anything btw I think I should leave, I don't want to be the third wheel. "Im leaving now jinnie,I have some work to finish" WOW he did not even notice me saying this so I quickly leave these 2 love birds alone. Well to work I mean to meet my date,Yoongi *giggles* Let's go!

So? How was it??
Bye bye~😄