Taejin: My Psycho

Jin's pov:

It was late night and I was still on my home,strolling carelessly even though crime rate is increased now days and mostly in around our complex.

I also heard that there were some murder cases and the people were murdered brutally like one body was found without its some body parts and OH a body of a boy whose whole face was hammered till it just became just like a squashed tomato,poor guys died so horribly but here I am walking here and there but I don't think someone will come after me.

I usually like taking stroll at night in the streets, its only me and the night sky with cold breezes hitting my body softly with a cold weather perfect to my liking.

As I was admiring the stars a I heard a scream I thought I heard something wrong but it was cleared when I heard muffled cries of someone. I walked near the narrow lane from where's the voice coming from.

I was gulping continuously and was sacred what I'm going to encounter. I really hoped it isn't what I think it is. I slowly walked near and popped my head a little from the wall and what I just saw widen my eyes,my throat became dry and my mouth hung open.

I saw a man taking out eyes of a women and then was forcing her to eat it oh my god I wanted to run away the scene but my feet's felt like they are glued to the ground and I soon realised the man had already killed the women and now was staring blankly at the wall.

I need to get out of here or I will share the same fate as her but when I turned around I bumped into a trash can resulting in falling of it and OH I KNOW I'M IN DEEP SHIT ALREADY!! I turned my head around just to meet his inhumane gaze,he was looking at me dead in the eyes and soon stared coming towards me and when I intake his action, I started running at my full speed.

Only loud footsteps could be heard in the streets I turned to look back and fuck he was fast and I fasten up my pace too,I knew he's gonna catch me soon so I hid in a park, in bushes. I soon heard his footsteps and that increased my already increased breathing, my heart was beating loudly and I'm afraid he will hear it.

I was praying to god that pls save me I don't wanna die so brutally and I sighed in relief as I thought god heard my prayers as I didn't heard his footsteps anymore but oh god I was so wrong about that, who knew he was standing just behind me and when I noticed his presence behind me it was too late as I had already blacked out.

"Uggh.." I waked up in a dark room and I was lying on the cold floor "Where I am,who bought me here?..." I mumbled as I looked around and memories of last night came rushing through my mind and I panicked,it must be that murder b-but why did he bought me here? Why didn't he killed me on the spot? Wh- I suddenly heard someone's footsteps slowly getting louder and louder.

I can't help but just stare at the door with wide eyes and soon the door opened revealing the same man from last night,his eyes locked with mine but something is strange about them, he don't have a look he had in his eyes before,his eyes they are just so calm.

I didn't realise he was standing in front of me because I was so lost in his eyes finding the demon from the last night. "You" he spoke and damn his voice is so deep suiting his aura "Y-yes?''

"From now on you are my slave and no questions,no talking back and don't try to run away from here if you don't want to die, from now on I own you" he said so confidently "W-what?" "I will not repeat what I said salve and call me master" I was confused what's even happening.

"B-but I have my o-own life you c-can't tell me what to do" I said those words even I was afraid what will he do next. I saw his eyes changing to calm to that gaze I saw last night and he started laughing like a maniac he squat down in front of me and now we were face to face, his hand goes behind me and he pulled my hair so harshly.

"Ahh!! S-stop pls!" I felt like my hair will come off but he didn't even listen to my cry and pulled it harder "S-stop pls it h-hurts" he looked at me dead in the eyes.

"Listen now slave I think I told you to don't ask any questions and to don't talk back,here I'm being nice to you but you won't listen me, do you want some punishment?" Me eyes widen on his words and I realised he'd not joking. He's. A. Damn. Psycho. and he will not let me go and it will do me no good if I won't listen to me.

"Answer me!!!" "Y-yes m-master I will be good from now on pls s-spare me" I said in a low voice avoiding his burning gaze, tears welling up in corners of my eyes "1 chance slave, you only got 1 chance here, now follow me"

With that he turned around and got out of the room as soon as he got out my tears also came out of my eyes, I just wanted to cry, what I got myself into but I need to follow him so I stand up with wobbly legs and followed him.

We take stairs, guess I was in the basement, he showed me his big house and I was surprised his house was normal I guess well it was better than mine, What surprised me the most was he also had a room prepared for me and it was looking so cozy and warm.

"Rest here I will tell you your work later" judging by his voice, I think he is calmed now and he stared at me looking for a reply "O-okay master" and he nodded his head and left.

Okay now I really have to say it WOW, one moment before he was hurting me and now he just acted like it never happened and even gave me my own room and fuck his house his so big and good but then why the basement was like it cammed out right from a horror movie. I was right he IS a psycho.

Lets see what will happen in the future cause I don't think I will be able to escape soon from this place cause there are no windows in his house and there is only ONE gate which is also locked with so many chains and locks Ugh!! My head hurts I think I should just sleep and with that I plopped down on my bed and soon drifted of too sleep.
.

.

.

"Aaah!!!" I waked up from a splash of water on my face. I jumped from the the bed and looked around only to find that psycho looking at me with holding a bucket of water. "M-master you n-need anything?" I asked hesitantly "Follow me" he said and left the room leaving me alone in wet clothes but I still followed him.

We were in the living room and he sat on couch and spread his legs but I remained standing, he looked at me with questioning look on his face and I returned it too, I'm not gonna sit until he say so who knows what will he do "Sit" okay now he said it and I sat on the floor since I don't want to wet his couch cause my clothes are still wet and I don't want him to get angry on me, he looked at me and gave a satisfied look and started talking,

"I'm gonna tell you your work, you have to clean the whole house, cook for us, have to do laundry, wash dishes, do all that work but never come in my room and don't even try to run cause its a waste, I have installed a GPS chip in your teeth so wherever you will be I will know" HE DID WHAT?! I was so shocked but it was soon replaced by sadness as I realised I'm stuck here forever.

"Yes master" I said in a low tone which was filled with sadness "You can go" I stand up and went in my room and laid on the bed. What should I do now? Okay all i have to do is his house work which is okay but which is not okay is I'm stuck in here.

Now I understand why there was a slight pain in my teeth but I tried to ignore it, it was because of that. I think I have to win his trust if I want to survive and not to get killed by this psycho, I'm too young and too handsome to die with that thought I fall asleep.

To be continued~

Guys!!! I'm backkk
Sorry for a late update

This one shot was hard to right
Let's see what will happen in the future. Any guesses?

Bye Bye~