Taejinkook: Cheater pt2

I saw 'him'. The love of my life kissing some person which is not me. Tears keep rolling down my eyes,I was just about to stand up and go to that mother fucker but jungkook held my hand. 

  I looked at him with tears but he just squeezed my hand and mouthed me to sit. I tilted my head frowning but eventually sit.

  Taehyung picture of kissing someone else keep replaying in my head and my tears can't seem to stop. "Hey..calm down" Jungkook said in a overly low and calm voice. "Calm down okay?" He rubbed the back of my hand. I just nodded my head and looked down.

  "Jin,don't cry over that bastard,he don't deserves you" I looked at him harshly whipping my tears away. "Listen jin,Taehyung's have been cheating on you for a time now with that girl,I'm sure he had told you that he's going on a trip but no jin he was just staying in that bitch's house"

  I closed my eyes, I can't believe what jungkook's saying but its all true and make sense and I have no choice but to believe it since I saw it with my own eyes. My eyes filled with tears but no,I won't cry over that son of a bitch.

  I realised a shaky breath and looked at jungkook again. "Kook" I whispered "I-I want to slap him so hard" I can never forgive Tae and just want to remind him I'm not weak. Kook gave me a weak smile and nod his head. I returned it and stood up from my seat,be strong jin be strong.

  I turned around and looked over Taehyung who's feeding his lil bitch a cake, I smirked to myself and walk in front of them. As Taehyung noticed someone's presence he looked up and his eyes met mine. His eyes went wide upon me catching him cheating.

  I smiled down at him,grabbed his collar, pulled him towards me and with all force I  slapped his cheek really really hard. "I'm breaking up with you fucker, I hope your dick get chopped"

  Taehyung again looked at me with anger clearly shown on his face. He raised up from his seat and tried to punch me but came crashing down on his seat..he got punched and it maked his lip bleed.

  With surprise I looked on my side and saw jungkook glaring at taehyung "I dare you to touch him and I swear you will be 6 feet under" with that he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the cafe. I was surprised with jungkook's word and his action.

  We got in front of a car which is guess was his,he told me to go inside and i did. He got in the drivers seat and started driving. It was a awkward silence between us both till he broke it "You okay?" I looked at him and just nodded my head

  "You were right kook,he don't deserve me" he smiled at me and I gladly returned it. Now I think of it I'm sad but only a lil bit.   

  Somehow...somehow I now feel free and glad that I'm not with the one who don't love me a lil bit,he even tried to hit me but thanks to jungkook I was saved.

Jungkook POV

Now,I am with jin inside my car, driving to my secret place. I looked over at jin and saw him lost in his thoughts and sighed,I hold his hand and he looked at him,he's so beautiful so beautiful that I can't even stop if I start describing him.

  "Kook?" I hummed in response "Where are we going?" I smiled at him "You will soon know" After 20mins we reached our destination. 

  "We are here" as soon as I say that he got out of the car,he's really cute,I can't believe Taehyung let this angle go,I really despise him for hurting jin. Shaking these thoughts I too got out of the car.  

  I saw jin standing there with his hands clasped together. We were on a place from where we can see the whole Busan city from above and it was really a mesmerizing view.

  Maybe jin hasn't noticed me yet,I wrapped my hands around his waist and backed hugged him.

Jins POV:

I noticed 2 arms veiny wrapped around my waist which I noticed was Kook's. I was taken a backed a lil but I soon relaxed in his arms. I don't know what happened to me but I turned around and hugged jungkook tightly,and he didn't hesitate to hug me back.  

  After a good mins we pulled away and just looked at each other,his eyes were dark but shining,his scent was strong but calming, he looks cold but is caring. 

  As we were lost in each others eyes I didn't noticed that we were slowly closing the gap between us until our lips touched. I closed my eyes and felt his lips on mine.

  He held my waist and started kissing me and soon I returned it too. The kiss was slow but it contained of many feelings. We slowly pulled back and kookie broked the silence. 

  "Jinnie?" that nickname made my heart flutter "Yes kookie?" "I need to tell you something" his grip on my waist tightened "W-what?"

"Jinnie pls listen to me,I know you just breaked up with Taehyung and you have many mixed feeling inside you, many questions to ask but pls be mine.

   I promise I will never hurt you and will just shower with love and affection. I love you jin,it was love at first sight when I saw you with Taehyung at flower shop but then I get to know that he was cheating on you and it really hurted me jin.

  You deserve the best jin and I'm not saying that I'm the best but I can assure you that I will never make you sad,will never broke your heart,maybe I'm not the one you are looking for but your the one I'm looking for and even if you don't love jin.

  I will surely make you fall for me,so just give me one chance jin just one chance,pls let me in and love you,will you be mine?''

After 8yrs

I was cooking in the kitchen when a pair a hands wrapped around my waist and 'someone' put his chin on my shoulder and I clearly know who this 'someone' is.

  " What are making babe?" "Dinner" I can see him smirking "Being smart in front of your daddy huh?" He started giving me slow kisses on my neck. I shudder a bit from the feeling.

  "No appa,I was just answering your question" "W-what did you just called me appa?" I smiled and him and he just huffed "You really are a mood killer baby'' " You want me to lift up you mood?''

  He just looked at me and just shrugged his shoulders. I turned around and pulled him close and whisperd into his ear "I'm pregnant" he looked at me with shook but with soon replaced with the biggest smile.

  "R-really?" I nodded my head shyly. He just jumped up and down and run around the kitchen screaming "I'm gonna be a dad!!!" He came towards me  and lift me up and spun me around. I'm really really happy seeing his reaction. "I love you jin! I love you so much!!" "I love you too kookie"

I never regretted my decision to be with jungkook. All these years he just loved me,gave me attention which I deserved which I rarely felt with Taehyung.

  I was insecure in the start afraid of being broken again but as time pass by I gain trust in him,trust in ourselves. If I will be given a chance to reverse everything back I won't because if it wasn't for Tae I would have never met jungkook.

  In the end I'm married to jungkook with his kid inside my womb and our love for each other is endless "I love you kook" I smiled at him" "I love you too jinnie"

Hi guys!!!
I finally updated!!

Do you think this chapter a lil boring?
Well, wish me best of luck for exams!!

Bye Bye~