Taejin:Crush

Jin pov

Rays of sun coming from the window wake me up. *Yawn* I really hate colleges like you have to wake up early in the morning just to attend lessons but I don't really mind it cause the one I love is in my college.

I take a quick morning bath and come back with a towel wrapped around my waist. I am looking for something to wear which will look good on me well nobody wanna look bad in front of who they love right?. I wore a white T-shirt with a denim jacket with black ripped jeans. "Let's go" I said to myself

~At school ~

I am in the corridor heading towards my class but something grab my attention. There is a group of boys standing and laughing in the corridor and HE'S with them. I looked at them and he's eyes met with mine. He passed a smile to me. I looked around to make sure he's giving that smile to me and there was no one. I looked back at him and he was staring at me with a confused face. I can feel my cheeks turning red so I quickly walk past them.

Ahhh!! What the fuck did I do,I should have smiled back at him. Now he must be thinking I'm wired.

(A/N:Let's skip boring lesson cause i'm too lazy Mianhae!😪)

~At lunch~

I was with Jimin,my best friend. We both were talking about random stuff and laughing but someone tapped my shoulder.

"Excuse me can I sit with you guys?"
It's HIM AND HE WANTS TO SIT WITH US! OK calm down jin calm down
"S-sure" he gave me his boxy smile and my heart skipped a beat.

He was talking with Jimin and he seemed very happy guess he was interested in him...only this thought makes my chest pain. Well who doesn't like Jimin he's so charming,
cute,adorable and so much more but me? Nothing.

"Hey jin! Why don't you talk to us? Is something wrong?" he asked at least he know my name "N-no I'm fine Taehyung-ah" "Oh okay then well I'm throwing a party tonight will you guys come? Pls come it will be fun~" he said looking at Jimin like he want only HIM to come...I don't wanna go because i know he cant be with me and it hurts seeing the one I love getting attracted towards my bestfriend.

"Sure jin and I will surely come" no I will not "S-sorry but I can't c-" "No you are going with me and that's final" this brat "But Jim-" "We will see you tonight Taehyung" Is he really my friend? "Okay see ya guys"

"You! Why did you say I will come?" "Calm down boi,look i'm not going without you and you are also free so just come with me okay? And I know you like him but he can't be with you bit it's a great opportunity to move on from him since there will me many people there" he's right...

~At party~

We are here at Taehyung's house. Loud beating of music people here and there laughing some are even making out.
"Hey stop being gloomy and let's have some fun!" he dragged me to the swimming pool. Many people are here but I spotted someone near the pool.

It's Taehyung with someone else looks like his boyfriend by the way there is no space between them. It hurts...it hurts seeing someone YOU love with someone else that is not YOU. Let's just face the truth he cant me mine.Maybe Jimin is right I should have some fun and forget about him but right now I need a drink "Jimin I'm going inside the house to get something to drink" "I see my words effect you bye~"

I went inside his house and its wrist than outside. I went inside the kitchen, grabbed a drink and chugged it down.
"Whoa~ easy there pretty boy" I know this voice "Nice meeting you Yoongi" I said looking at him "Long time no see baby" "Whatever"

We talked about random stuff "Will you dance with me pretty boy?" "First of all stop calling me that and second sure~" he takes me to the dance floor and a sexy music was playing in the background. Yoongi pulled me closer by my waist and I smirked. I turned around and started grinding my ass on his clothed area.

"Don't do that babyboy or you will get in trouble" his voice was deep.

No one pov:

Taehyung was watching jin from far, he was looking at how close he was with Yoongi and he didn't like that a bit. He was burning with anger,he was done with them when he saw jin grinding his ass on Yoongi's dick.

He grabbed jin wrist and take him to his bedroom,where it was quite. Jin was surprised of what Taehyung did."T -taehyung! What's wrong with you?! Why did you take me here when I was having fun with Yoongi?" Taehyung locked the door and turned around.

"I-i didn't like it" Jin was confused about of what he was trying to say "What are you talking about pls be clear" "I-I'm sorry Jin but I-I like you no I love you and i-it angers me to see you with someone else..."

Jin was speechless he didn't know what to say,he thought he heard him wrong "W-what?! Are you serious if not then pls I don't like these kind of jokes.." "No Jin baby pls I love you so much I-I don't know how to explain this to you but only thing I know is I LOVE YOU!"

Tears streamed down jin cheeks "J-jin pls don't cry baby,y-you don't have to accept my fe-" Taehyung was cutted of by Jin's lips on him. He was shocked by Jin's move but too kissed him back.It was a sloppy and slow kiss. After a couple of mins both pulled back,both were looking into each others eyes but Jin broke the silence

"Taehyung" he said in a wisper "Y-yes?" Taehyung was nervous of what jin will say next "I love you too from the very start I saw you but I didn't confess my feelings because y-you have everything Tae,you are handsome,rich,famous and everyone wanna be with you b-but me? Just usele-" this time Taehyung cut him off by a kiss

"No jin no pls don't say that I don't care what you have or don't,I only care about I love you no matter what I too fell for you but not confess to you earlier because I was scared you will reject me but when I saw you with Jimin and Yoongi I felt jealous and realize that I can't afford to lose you baby,So now let me ask you Kim Seokjin will you be my boyfriend?"

Jin's eyes filled with tears again but with tears of happiness "Y-YES!!! Yes yes yes oh god I will love too!!!" He jumped on Tae and hugged him tightly. "R-really?" "Yes baby Tae I will love to and now you don't have to be jealous since I'm yours" Tae showed his boxy smile to Jin and again kissed him but this time more passionately.

"All mine" Tae said between kisses "All yours but tell me something" "What baby?" "Why were you only looking at Jimin at lunch and who was with you earlier" "I see my babyboy I jealous" Jin pouts "Just tell me~" "Okay okay cutie you see I was jealous seeing you smiling with Jimin because i thought you guys are a thing and I wanted to know if he's right for you or not that's why I kept talking to him and earlier I was with my cousin who is really close to me and I thought of an idea and that was you were coming and if you saw us and felt a lil jealous then maybe I had a chance but then I saw you going inside and then with Yoongi,guess my planed work"

Jin was blushing badly by now "Aww~ are you blushing baby?" "N-no" "Cute~" "B-but you said you were also jealous Taetae~" "Oh really? I guess I can't help it when it comes to you" jin blused again "Now let me kiss you again" Tae pulled him by his waist and kissed him AGAIN.

HI GUYS!!!
SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE 😅
ANY REQUEST ANYONE?

BYE BYE~~~😄😄😄