Jinmin: Top?

Jin's pov

*yawn* "Morning" I say to myself. I'm happy today since today is my day of and I will meet my friends. We haven't seen each other for so long. *bing* Msg? I checked my phone,it's Jimin

"Hi hyungie meet us at 10, regular cafe" I instantly replied back "Okay jimine😄" truthfully I have a crush on Jimin. He's so adorable and small,his hands are so cute and small,he's a living moichi. I like him so much, I can't wait to see him. I should stop fan girling and get ready since its already 8:30am.

I wore a red turtle neck sweater with black jeans with glasses,I look good in everything since I'm The Worldwide Handsome*giggles* I blow a kiss in the mirror and headed towards the cafe.

~Time skip~

I entered the cafe and look around "Hyung here!" I looked over and saw all of them sitting and laughing. "Hi guys" "Jin hyung you are here!" "Long time no see Jin hyung" "We missed you hyungie" jungkook climbed on me like a baby and others are behaving like I'm their mom but Jimin is just staring at me with with a pout with his arms open,waiting for a hug. He's so cute I huged him tightly  "How are you Jinnie hyung" he said,I love it when he call me Jinnie.

We all chated a little with my dad jokes but time to time I was looking at Jimin and I too caught him staring at me...ahh how I wish we were dating and kiss all the time and I had his small body under me during se-"Let's all go to bowling alley!" That's a nice idea I haven't had much fun for long cause of my work and the best thing is Jimin will also be there.

"Good idea taetae" I said "Yeah let's go" "Let's get it!" *laughs* "Kids" I wisper to myself.

"And strike!!! Yesss!" Our team was losing thanks to the golden makane. Jimin,me and Yoongi were in one team. There were 2 things,one is bad and another is good. Good one is I'm in team with Jimin, bad one is wining team will slap the losing team's one member one ass 3. I don't want my ass slaped and don't wants Jimin too.

"And we win!!!!" "Yippeee!!" "Thanks to jungkook" "You guys loosed" "Time for punishment ~" can they stop barging like they win the world cup "So who will come for the punishment?" Taehyung asked "Let jungkook decide since we won because of him" hobie is a angle I knew if kookie decide he will choose Yoongi since he often slap his as- "I chose Jin hyung" *chokes* "H-hey why me?" "Because I want to" nooooo I don't want anybody to slap my ass especially this muscle bunny,he slaps so hard.

"Bend down hyung~" he said in a deep voice,dude he's a Dom but I'm top so I'm not interested in Jungkook. "Don't slap too hard kookie" "I will try Jin hyung" ahhh jungkook stop talking in that deep voice, it's so lewd.

I bend down sticking up my ass a little "A little bit more jinnie" DOM DOM DOM!!! I stick up my ass more in air. *Slaps* "Ahhh!" I moaned loudly while other members brustout laughing. "Hey!!! You brat you said you will not hit with that much force,it hurts!" I said rubbing my butt. "I said I will TRY~" I looked over at Jimin and saw him just staring at me. "Poor jin hyung~" Taehyung says. I just glared at him" "We should go home it's late" "You right" "Fine"

All left but Jimin and me are still walking together cause our house were in same direction. All way jimin did not speak that much like he usually do,he finally break the silence. "Do you want come to my house,we will have fun" of course I accept his offer "Sure Jimine"

~At Jimin house~

We are sitting on his couch watching 50 shades of grey which was not a good idea. I started imagining those things to do to Jimin which make me hard. I looked over at him. He's quite and silently watching the movie.

Fuck, I need to leave but what am I going to tell him I can't tell him I'm hard like it will we so much awkward. I was pulled out of my thought when Jimin called me "Hyung" I looked at jimin,his voice is deep. "Y-yes" why did I shutter?! "Are you hard?" Oh fuck he saw it. Now what?

"N-no jimine" "Stop lying hyung, let me take care of that" W-WHAT?! Did I hear him wrong,NO I'm damn sure he said that bit I asked him again. "What are you saying Jimin?"

He came closer  to me and whisper in my ear with deep and husky voice "I said let me take care of your friend hyung and I promise I won't disappoint you" with that he smashed his lips on mine and started kissing me. I was shocked at first but I started kissing him back. He's such a good kisser, he entered his tongue in my mouth and our tongue started fighting for dominance but I don't know how he win,it should be me.

"Here or bedroom baby?" "Bedroom" I said in a low voice I don't know why I'm acting like a bottom in front of him. He take me to his bedroom and laid me on his bed.

He again started kissing me,now marking me with hickeys on neck which caused small moans out of my mouth. He unbuttoned my shirt and pinched my nipples. He unzipped my pants and take of my underwear . 

He take my dick in his hands and stoked it a few times"Ngh ahhh" he started touching my asshole and he suddenly entered his finger in me "A-ahhh!" WAIT WHAT'S HAPPENING?!

"Ahhh J-jimin wait!" "What's wrong baby?" "J-jimin I thought I was top" *laughs* "Really princess?" "Yea- ahh ngh!" he started fingering me "Even though I'm small but I ain't bottom princess and how can you imagine yourself top princess?" he said in deep and husky voice still fingering me now with 2 fingers. "A-ahh jimin it h-hurts mghh"

*Slaps my ass* "That's not my name baby" he started scissoring me. "Àa-ahh daddy ahh~" "That's right princess" he pulled his fingers out of me and I whimper from sudden emptiness in my hole.

He hover over me and started kissing me again "Aahhggg D-dadddy!!!!" He fully entered his cock in me without warning,he didn't even gave me time to adjust and started slamming into me. "A-ahh daddy mghh i-it hurts ahh~" "Just wait baby,ahh your so tight!"

After some time my screams changed in moans and I started moaning loudly with jimin hitting my prostate again and again. The room was filled with sounds of groaning and moans. 

"C-cumming Daddy'' " Me too princess oh fuck" "Ahh!" I cummed together with jimin, my cum on my chest and thighs and he's in deep inside me.

Jimin pulled out of me and laid besides me. We both are panting
"That was amazing princess" "Jimin I have to tell you something, I-I li-like you!" why did I shutter it's so embarrassing.

Jimin didn't say anything and just looked at me with a surprised expression. I think he don't like me back. "I-it's fine J-jimin you
d-don't have to return m-" he cut me off by kissing me but this time it was sweet and gentle. We both pulled away after some time.

"J-ji-" " Shhh" he put his finger on my lips "I like you too hyung and I'm sorry I got jealous because Jungkook slapped your ass"
I was red as a tomato "Hyung will you be my boyfriend?" "Sure!!!" I said that really loud making him chuckle and wisper "Cute..."

Top jimin? Why not😁
Ahh...so dirty of me~

Bye Bye