Exposed

I stood behind the camera, looking over the director's shoulder, rubbing my hands together for warmth, my breath making clouds in the chilly air.

I glanced up from behind the screen, watching the boys closely as they performed the complex choreography, which was made even more difficult by the pace of the song.

They were doing well. This was one of the last group sequences in the video and I could tell they were getting tired, but they were still making it look good. It was cold today, and their outfits weren't exactly weather friendly, though they didn't complain, running over in between takes to shuck on heavy coats as they watched the playback of the filmed footage.

The director called the shot and I took the opportunity to go out onto the set as the makeup artists ran out in a group, moving between the boys and touching up their faces and hair as they waited for feedback.

"Baby boy. Perfect as always." I high fived Kook as I reached the group, motioning to the others as I said, "That was really good, guys. Hobi and I did not go easy on you with this choreography, and you're handling it like champs."

I glanced over at Joon, pointing an accusing finger at him as I said seriously, "Joon. Your footwork on the complex stuff is getting sloppy. It's like this." I stepped up beside him so that I could mirror his movements as we hit the last of the footwork several times together. "Bam. Bam. Bam. On the beat."

He wiped a hand across his brow, a glisten of sweat on his forehead, despite the cool air, and said in a tiredly amused voice, "All right, teacher. I'm sorry. I'll try harder."

Hobi threw his arm around my shoulders as he said in a bright voice, "(F/N) and I made this hard on purpose. Just to annoy you, hyung. And Jin-hyung, of course." He grinned at Joon and then winked at Jin, who pulled an overly offended face at his brother's teasing.

"Places please!"

At the director's call, I slipped out from Hobi's grasp, and started to leave the set, stopping in front of Jimin for a brief moment to straighten his jacket's collar, before I kissed him on the cheek and said, "Good job, Chim. Your solo dance was fire."

I fist bumped Tae as I passed him and ruffled Yoongi's hair, amidst his grumbles of annoyance at me ruining his perfectly styled bangs, and then retreated back behind the camera again, just as the director gave the call to start the sequence again.

I watched the boys run through the end of the group dance once more, and this time, it was perfect. Everyone hit every step correctly, even Joon.

When the scene was cut once again, the group jogged over to slip back into their heavy coats and watch the playback on the small editing screen. When the scene had been approved by everyone, even the overly picky Hobi, the director motioned to Joon and said, "Let's get RM's solo scenes next."

Joon walked back to the set and got into position, as his rap verse of the song began to blare back over the speakers. The cameraman moved up onto the set to get in his face, as he lip sung to his lyrics, running a hand through his violet hair and winking into the lens of the camera.

The rest of the boys had settled into their chairs behind me, sharing snacks and talking in low voices amongst themselves. I pulled my coat tighter around my body as I shivered, and then pulled my beanie low over my ears. It really was hella cold today.

"Noona." Jin's voice spoke up from behind me and I twisted in my chair to face the boys, glancing over at the eldest as he raised an eyebrow at me and motioned to the set where Joon was filming. "He's really handsome, eh?"