Chapter 1

Kirishima is sitting on his place in class 1-A of the UA. It's almost afternoon, which means training. He leans backwards to Kaminari.

"I'm really looking forward to training."

"Watch out, you end up hanging out in the hot water and can't move in pain.", his counterpart grins.

Kirishima covers his face. Kami is right. That's how it always went the last few days. Mr. Aizawa is already standing in the doorway and sending his students out onto the premises. As expected, the training is hard as always, but Kirishima continues. His quirk gets stronger by the day, but he's even more proud on his stamina. At the end of the day, he lies completely exhausted on the ground and feels like he has to spend the night out here. But then an all-too-familiar voice approaches him.

"Hey Shitty-hair! Don't make one lazy and get up!", Bakugou walks towards him.

Kirishima grins into himself and tries to get up. But at this moment, a stinging pain passes through his left calf. He sinks back and distorts the face.

"What's going on?"

"I think I have a cramp," the red-haired man chokes out.

"Have you stretched the last few days after training?"

No answer, Bakugou only gets an embarrassed look.

"Idiot! That is important! No wonder this had to happen!"

"You're right... sorry.", Kirishima mutters.

Bakugou rolls his eyes and lifts his buddy on his back. Firstly, a surprised breath and then a painful groan escapes him.

"Is it okay if I carry you like this?"

Bakugous voice is surprisingly calm. Kirishima lays his head on Bakugous shoulder exhausted.

"Yes...Thank you..."

This way he is carried to the dorm. His buddy takes him directly to the bathroom so he can relax in the warm water.