Chapter 4

6 a.m. The alarm clock rings. Kirishima yawns loudly and drives his way through his hair. It takes him a while to remember what happened the night before. He notices how he turns red. He quickly puts on his school uniform, washes himself and looks again to see if he has packed everything. After closing his room door behind him, he looks at Bakugous room. Almost at the same moment, this door opens and a sleepy boy steps out.

"Good morning Bakugou!", he is greeted with joy.

"Mhh."

"Everything okay? You look tired."

"Shut up, not enough sleep."

Kirishima runs silently behind his friend. Bakugou is quiet and inward-looking all day long.

"What's going on with our Baku today?"

"Did his girlfriend break up?"

It was to be expected that Sero and Kami would make fun of it. The others can't resist their comments either, but even that doesn't work at all with Bakugou. This time Kirishima trains nearby Bakugou. He observes that his buddy is not quite at it and makes far too many mistakes. His energy is gone too. Kirishima is increasingly worried. But when the training is over, Bakugou mysteriously disappears, so Shouji accompanies him back to the dorm.

"Do you have any idea what was going on with Bakugou today?" asks Shouji.

"Nope, no idea."

But the redhead has a presumption, which he doesn't want to pronounce.