Chapter 10 (Lemon)

~Bakugous POV~

Slowly he pulls my top over my head. His shirt follows. I can feel his hot skin on my body. His hot breath on my neck. I'm not able to move but Eijirou doesn't care. He kisses me. I can feel his tongue licking my lips. Shyly I open my mouth. His tongue is wet and warm. It feels so damn good. He moves down at my body. He's gently and slowly, always looking at me if I'm okay. He pulls my shorts down and kiss my inner tights. I'm biting on my lips too afraid to let out a sound. But it feels like heaven. I can relax. Eijirou pulls down my boxers. I'm already hard and take a deep breath. I feel his lips on my tip. I can't cover my mouth anymore and moan slightly. Eijirou plays with his tongue. I lose control about my body. It feels like his wet mouth is everywhere, his lips and his tongue. My moans fill the room. I reach into his hair with my hand.

"E-eijirou...I'm..."

I come into his mouth. He smiles at me and pull out his tongue. My come runs down his lips. I'm out of my mind he's so fucking hot. He swallows it and smirk.

"Fuck Eijirou...", I can only whispers.

"Do you want more Katsuki?", he asks gently.

"I want you Eijirou...please...show me what you can do with me..."

"Holy crap you already lose your mind, don't you?", he smirks.

He bites down my body, harshly, and leave marks. I love it how he will show everyone that I'm his. He takes off his shorts with the boxers.

"Suck."

He shoves three fingers into my mouth. I do as he said. He's hot and it turns me on again. I want him, no matter what he's going to do with me. He could use me.

"Such a good boy."

I shiver at his words. He pulls out his fingers and shove gently one into me. It hurts but feel good.

"Breathe baby. Everything is fine."

I nod. The second finger. Eijirou starts to scissors me. I moan his name again and again. The last finger makes me scream. He covers my mouth with his free hand.

"Your voice belongs only to me."

I nod and bite on my lips avoiding further sounds. If his fingers feel so good how will be his dick?

"E-eijirou...babe...p-please...I want it..."

He stops moving his fingers. His tip circles around my entrance. I whimper. The he pulls it in. I moan his name. He gently moves his hips. But it's not enough.

"Please Eijirou...fuck me please..."

"Will you be quite?"

"Yes! Yes, I will but please!"

He nods and rams his dicks into my body. He hits my sensitive point.

"E-eijirou...th-there...fuck!"

He nods and covers my mouth with his lips. And he hits this point ever and ever again. He drives me crazy. I can't hold it anymore. I break the kiss.

"Eijirou...fuck...can I come please? Fuck!"

"Beg for me Katsuki.", he moans in my ear.

"Ahhh...please babe please let me come...ahh...l-let me come for you please!"

"I'm close baby...come together with me...come...Katsuki come.", I can hear his voice whispering.

I scream his name and come all over my stomach. Eijirou releases himself in me. I tremble all over my body and breathe heavily. My friend collapse on me. I wrap my arms around him.

"Was it okay for you? Do you feel uncomfortable?", he smiles into my shoulder.

"I'm fucking happy...shitty-hair..."

I fall asleep.