Chapter 12

Everyone gets silent as we enter the communal shat room. Some of us are looking angry at Katsuki but he goes straight to Sero.

"Hey Sero. Um...yeah...sorry about yesterday. I didn't want to hurt you."

Sero looks like he faces an alien but smile. They shake hands and everything is alright. After breakfast we go back to Katsukis room.

"What do you want to do today?", he asks me while change his top to a hoodie.

"Dunno. Kissing, cuddling, having sex, watching YouTube, reading mangas and comics? I don't care as long as I can do it with you."

The heat rises in his head and he grins.

"Dumbass but okay. I'm alright with that."

We lose the feeling for the time. At 9 p.m. I'm lying just with my boxers and sweating next to Katsuki.

"What a fucking great day.", he sighs.

I smile and kiss him on his lips.

"Let's go on the balcony and look at the stars."

"Yeah okay."

When I'm ready with my shirt and the shorts Katsuki holds me back.

"Wait! If you go out like that you will catch a cold!"

"O-oh yeah you're right. Give me a minute I quickly get some long clothes."

But he doesn't let me.

"Dumbass! I'm your boyfriend now, right? So here. I give you a hoodie and long pants."

I'm happy about this. With a bright smile I dress me. The hoodie is big but comfortable. I smile happily and I can see Katsuki soft smile. He opens the door. The night is cold but the star sky is amazing. He wraps an arm around my waist and I lie down my head on his shoulder.

"Beautiful.", I whisper softly.

"Yeah it is."

For a long time, we stay there in silence. I couldn't be happier. I have the love of my life by my side and we're looking at an amazing star sky.

"Darling?"

"Mhh?"

"Can I keep the hoodie?"

"Of course, you can. You can take whatever you want."

I look up to him. He smiles brightly. My cheeks turn red.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. I'm just happy to have such a cute and beautiful boyfriend."

Katsuki laughs and kiss me.

"I love you babe."

"I love you too baby."