Malk

Based on the YouTube video Malk by Julian Smith

"Hey Eagle, you got anything to drink?", said Depth Charge checking in the refrigerator.

"Yeah, in the fridge", said Storm Eagle on his laptop.

"Hey Depth Charge grab me a glass of malk", said Ichi Ghidorah.

"They don't have any malk but I can give you some milk", said Depth Charge still looking in the refrigerator.

"That's what he just said?", said Storm Eagle.

"Yeah, just some malk", said Ichi Ghidorah.

"Now you saying it wrong, you're saying malk like it's a human disease", said Depth Charge.

"Hahaha how do you say it", chuckle Storm Eagle.

"I'm saying it the way human oughta to say it milk, M-I-L-K", said Depth Charge.

"Right like 2%", said Storm Eagle.

"Right whole malk", said Ichi Ghidorah.

"No no no, say milkshake", said Storm Eagle.

"Milkshake", said Ichi Ghidorah.

"Okay now say milk", said Depth Charge.

"Malk", said Ichi Ghidorah.

"Are you hearing this?", said annoyed Depth Charge.

"Yeah, the drake wants a glass of mulk", said Storm Eagle.

"Mulk?", said confused Depth Charge.

"GIVE HIM THE MULK DEPTH CHARGE!", screamed Storm Eagle then his girlfriend Emi Fukukado arrived and carrying the sleeping Kota on her shoulder.

"Eagle, inside voices", said Emi with a calm voice and carrying Kota.

"Sorry babe, my teammates", said Storm Eagle as Emi and Kota  left the kitchen.

"DEPTH CHARGE, POUR ME A GLASS OF MALK!", roared Ichi Ghidorah.

"Why are you yelling at me?", said Depth Charge.

"Just give him the fricking mulk!", shouted Storm Eagle.

"You guys aren't even saying the same thing!", shouted Depth Charge.

"WE'RE ALL SAYING MALK DEPTH CHARGE!", shouted  Ichi Ghidorah.

"NO YOU'RE SAYING MALK, YOU'RE SAYING MULK!", yelled Depth Charge.

Both Storm Eagle and Ichi Ghidorah saying the word incorrectly and very annoyingly until Depth Charge snapped.

"SHUT UP, SHUT UP! ", cried Depth Charge in annoyance as he wield his Torpedo Launcher as he pointing it at his teammates then himself.

"You better put it down Depth Charge", said Storm Eagle as he aim his Storm Tornado arm.

"Don't do it Depth Charge", said Ichi Ghidorah as he charging his Gravity Beam.

"You're gonna shoot me if I shoot myself, that doesn't make any sense!", yelled Depth Charge as the two realize then point at the their weapons at themselves.

Trio kept on yell and complaining about the situation which none of them hear since they're loud.

"DEPTH CHARGE PUT IT DOWN NOW!", cried Storm Eagle.

"I'M GOING TO OFFLINE MYSELF!", cried Depth Charge.

"TOGA LIKE A DAUGHTER TO ME, DABI LIKE A SON TO ME!", cried Ichi Ghidorah.

"Then after that, you all pull the trigger, all of you guys", said Cinos showing the diagram of a new video.

"No, we're not filming filming that ", said Storm Eagle as Depth Charge and Ichi Ghidorah agree.

"Why not?", said confused Cinos.

"It just so dark", said Storm Eagle while Cinos is the two cats Happy and Morgana in an oven.