No Dates for Depth Charge

Based on a scene from Justice League Unlimited episode This Little Piggy.

Depth Charge and Melissa Shield are on of a building which she think it's boring.

"Be patient, Preds move in mysterious ways", said Depth Charge.

"Tell me about it", said Melissa as lean on a wall, " What used could they possibly have for a rare gem stone".

"We'll find out sooner enough and in the meantime", said Depth Charge.

"I know patience", said Melissa as she look down and saw many couples hugging and kissing each other, "Don't you ever wish you were down there".

"I'm downed there all I need to be", said Depth Charge.

"Yes but it just a job to you, I'm talking about down there and having some fun, maybe... maybe with someone special", said Melissa then look at Depth Charge's face and talk sarcastically, "No, no dating for Depth Charge, am I cutting in in your brooding time".

"One, dating with someone always lead to disaster, two, your a human scientist and a hero despite not having a Quirk, I'm a Maximal with issues, lots of issues, and three, if my enemies know I have someone special they won't rest until they gotten to me through her", said Depth Charge as he explained then Melissa hold his energon cutlass and cut an damage and old satellite dish.

The sound of the alarm was heard and cut their cut.

"There", said Depth Charge as he the Transmetal Predacon Scorponok, transform to Beast mode, and fly off.

"Save by the bell", said Melissa sarcastically as climb down building by using the fire escape ladders.