YOU CRAZY GLITCH!

Based on a scene from 50 First Date

Melissa had suffered Amnesia as Depth Charge try help to bring memories about they're relationship.

Depth Charge brother the four former Predacons Sky-Byte, Slapper, Gas Skunk, and Darkscream.

"So want us to what now?", said confused Sky-Byte.

"Please, I want her to remember me", said Depth Charge.

"But we're Maximals now", said Sky-Byte.

"Come on Sky-Byte, she doesn't remember you guy so can you just pretend to be your Predacon for me", said Depth Charge as begging them.

"Hurting my ideal. To give his love back. What should I do", said Sky-Byte making a haiku which annoyed the three other former Predacons.

A car is coming in the road.

"If Liz have amnesia, I'll do the same, I WILL DO IT DEPTH CHARGE", shouted Sky-Byte proudly and crying in happy.

"Just like old times guys", said Slapper.

"And it will be easy thing to do for us", said Darkscream.

"Yeah, what would that human do to Sky-Byte", said Gas Skunk.

"Is that her", said Sky-Byte as he see a car coming.

"Thats her, remember make it good", said Depth Charge as he lay on the ground and the four former Predacons attack.

Slapper use Tongue Lash Attack, Gas Skunk use Tail Blade Slash, Darkscream use Dark Sword Strike, and Sky-Byte use Shark Spike.

"Someone help me!", shouted Depth Charge as he's bad in acting which Melissa saw and grab a metal baseball bat as she gets out of the car.

"That what you get!", shouted Slapper.

"You came to the wrong planet!", shouted Darkscream.

"Taking our Energon!", shouted Gas Skunk.

"Making my sister clean your ship deck!", shouted Sky-Byte.

"Okay what that have to do with this?", said Depth Charge then saw Melissa coming and shouted, "Hey, can you help me!".

"Maximal scum!", shouted Sky-Byte then Melissa swing the metal baseball bat in his waist area which really hurt him and to the ground crying, "MY CODPIECE!".

"TAKE THAT, AND THAT, AND THAT, AND THAT!!", shouted Melissa to the rescue and strike Sky-Byte with the metal baseball bat many time then kick him in the face, Depth Charge was shocked as to see her this protected.

"Oh my Primus!", shouted Slapper as he panicked.

"Sweet Solus Prime!", shouted Gas Skunk as he also panicked.

"You know what, frag this, I'm out of here, beast mode!", cried Darkscream as he transform into his beast form and glide away.

"Wait for me, beast mode!", shouted Gas Skunk as transform and scurry away.

"Everyone former Predacon for themselves, beast mode!", screamed Slapper as transform and hop away.

"Hey are you okay", said Melissa as she check on Depth Charge.

"Well yes but...", said Depth Charge but was cut from his speech

"Okay I'll be right back, HEY COME BACK HERE!", roared Melissa as she chase Sky-Byte as he slowly crawl away then run like hell.

"Oh slag", whispered Depth Charge as Melissa attack Sky-Byte again as he fall down and getting hit more time.

"AHHH MY OPTICS!", screamed Sky-Byte in pain.

"You got him!", shouted Depth Charge.

"NOT GOOD ENOUGH!", shouted Melissa from afar as she continue to beat up Sky-Byte.

"I'M SORRY, I SOR.. WAH!!!", cried Sky-Byte in pain.

"He learned his lesson", said Depth Charge.

"What your name?", said Melissa.

"My name is Depth Charge, you did good", said Depth Charge.

"Hi, sorry, it just I like to help people", said Melissa happily.

"Wahha YOU CRAZY GLITCH!", cried Sky-Byte as he run away and transform into his beast mode then flew off.

"Yeah KEEP RUNNING!", roared Melissa.

"Okay okay, he's gone", said Depth Charge.