GHIDORAH NOOOOOO!!!

Based on MAMA NOOOOOO from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Season 5 Episode 25 For Whom The Wedding Bells Toll

In Ghidorah's apartment, Dabi went to Ichi's door and knock on it.

"Who is it!", shouted Ichi.

"Hey Ghidorah I know it late but I really need to talk", said Dabi as he slowly open the door and turn on the light.

Ichi slowly come out of his bankets with a worried face then Yu Takeyama also pop out next to him as they both smile worriedly.

Dabi yell at what he just saw for over a minute, "GHIDORAH NOOOOOO!", he continued screaming as he sat down on a chair, "You... her... here... I NEED A MOMENT!", Dabi try to calm down and slowly breath, "I'm a young man, I can handle it, I'm okay", he turn around and still yell when he saw them, "GHIDORAH NOOOOOO!".

"Hey kiddo, would you keep it down", said Yu Takeyama as she got annoyed.

"I'm not ready to talk to you old lady!", shouted Dabi in rage.

"What happen, I heard screaming", said Emi as she run with Storm Eagle behind her then they saw Yu Takeyama on bed with Ichi, then Kevin arrived.

"What this a pajamas party, scooch over!", shouted Kevin in excitement but was stop by the two.

"What going on", said Depth Charge as he and Melissa arrived and also saw the two on the bed, "Ew", as he left.

Toga arrived lastly and saw her father figure with Mt. Lady as she give a creepy smile, "Heyyyy".

"Alright everybody out, everybody come on!", shouted Dabi and he pushed everyone out of Ichi's room.

"Okay Ghidorah, I just want to say I'm hurt and I think people who help former villains supposed to do...... OH MY GOD I JUST GOT A MENTAL PICTURE!", shouted Dabi as he hit his head, "GET OUT, GET OUT".