[One]💍

J A N E L L E💞

"Kayla I told you I'm tired of going back and forth with trell"I told my bestie as we had an conversation on the phone

"Kayla I told you I'm tired of going back and forth with trell"I told my bestie as we had an conversation on the phone.She told me what kentrell was saying about me and my kid.Oh you must not had been here for the story let me tell you.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hey marquis"I told my brother as he sat on the couch.Where he and Kayla began to have a full make out session. "Ughh get a room"they rolled their eyes then someone had knocked on the door. "Nene get that"i walked up to the door and open revealing everyone I already knew boomer,Ben,joe and Kd but there was a tall boy behind them he had dents in his head slightly attractive.I walked to sit down "Heyy nene"Ben had said then sat next to Kayla and quis "get the fuck you black bulldog I was sitting there"he leaned back and patted his lap "no thank you I like my men above crispy"kd started laughing then Ben looked at him "why you laughed she called you an low class big ear jack ass yesterday"I laughed at them then kd started pouting and typing on his phone. "Hey joe how you and Regina doing"he nodded then the boy looked at me "who is that"marquis raised an eyebrow at me I smirked at him "that's kentrell"I looked at him and smiled "I'm janelle but you can call me nene"he nodded then smiled at me. "Well I must be going be friends need me"they looked at me with an dull face "kassidy y'all remember her I'm gonna go chill with her"they nodded on I stood up I heard kentrell mumble something "damn"it's what slipped out his mouth I smirked and grabbed the keys and left out.I sat in my seat and when I tired to start up my car for the fifth time I realized I didn't have an gas so I walked back in and looked at quis "which one of y'all gonna take me to her house my car messing up"nobody said nothing then I rolled my eyes "I'll take ya I got somewhea to be"I nodded then we walked out together.

"So slime you must be marquis younger susta"I nodded "and who are you supposed to be"he licked his lips and smiled "I'm youngboy"I looked at him then shrugged "what you rap or sum"I asked he chuckled "ion kno shawty do I"he was so fine when he smiled but keep that down nene "but I'm youngboy ya heard me it's 4ktrey who wanna die today"I nodded then laughed "Iten we hea but don't be playing around wit them lit boys nene"I rolled my eyes "what Eva youngboy"he laughed and pulled off.

"Hey kassidy hey Nisha hows draco"she nodded then he ran in the room hugging me "hey draco"he smiled "hey nene I com wif ou"I nodded then kissed his head.We talk for about 3 hours draco was sleep but I assume he still wanted to come so I called an Uber and we drove to my house.I laid draco in the bed and puts some pillows around him so he wouldn't fall. "Oh you didn't tell me draco was here"I nodded then I looked up and seen youngboy at the door.Draco was fully up and walked to the end of the bed "dada"youngboy picked up draco and kissed him "wait your draco father which means your~" he nodded "tay tay and Kamari father yea slime I am"I nodded then draco came to me "whea you know draco from"I looked at draco then played some cartoons as he sat down on my lap "Nisha she wanted me to babysit him a few times but after that me and him just attached"he smiled then walked off to the door"oh oh say come hea"youngboy yelled to draco before he fell down the stairs. "Alright youngboy I enjoy the talk but I gotta catch some sleep"I told him we exchanged an hug then he lefted our.

K E N T R E L L💪🏽

"Star yeen gotta worry about that ima come get my son"I told her through the phone "don't tell me how to raise my lit boys"I hung up on her then walked downstairs to the gang and they was all on their phones "say I'm leaving draco here with nene c...

"Star yeen gotta worry about that ima come get my son"I told her through the phone "don't tell me how to raise my lit boys"I hung up on her then walked downstairs to the gang and they was all on their phones "say I'm leaving draco here with nene cause he was already hea but ima come get him toma ite"I told them they nodded then I left and drove off to star house.

This is my first nba youngboy book🤷🏽‍♀️
But I hope y'all gonna enjoy this book👍🏽