[Twenty-Three]💍

J A N E L L E💞

"Janelle stop ignoring me"marquis said then I turned away from him and sighed. "You don't know how I feel you got your father"he rubbed my back and sighed "but still got us we love you okay and trying make a bond with you now please do it before it's too late"he said I nodded then looked at kentrell walk in. "baby"I called he looked at me "wassam"I lead over and kissed his lips "thank you baby I love you so much"I said sitting on top of his lap.He nodded and typed away on his phone "say nene I can't wait to you drop this baby ima put some more in you"I shook my head and laughed "no kentrell"I said hitting his thig.He smiled then the gang walked through.

"Heyyy bitch"the girls said.I laughed at Ben then hopped off kentrell careful. "Ahh fuck"I moaned as I felt a contraction. "What time is it"I asked.

"3:56"kentrell replied.

"Okay now what time it is"I asked then he show me the time with revealed 3:57. "Fuck that hurt"I said rubbing my belly. "What happened"jayda said rubbing my belly as well as the other girls "I had a contraction"they pouted and rubbed my belly "my poor babies"they cried I laughed and gently move them all back. "Kentrell please rub my feet they hurt"he nodded then put his phone down and rubbed my feet.See look get y'all a good baby daddy I spoke in my head.I kissed his lips and everyone just stares at us.

"What y'all never seen nobody inlove"I yelled the kd big ear ass shook his head "that ain't love that's nasty"he said then everybody laughed "so yb we gotta leave for this tour in like 4 hours"beenie said then I looked at him and push him "when the fuck was ya going to tell me you was going on tour"he shrugged his shoulders.I pushed my legs off him then walked away from him.

K E N T R E L L💪🏽

"Ha and the pregnancy hormones"I said rubbing my head. "You know she attached to ya now"kd said then started laughing it's true she attached to me.I got her pregnant and then I'm the first to get her pregnant.I faced palmed myself.I looked up everyone was heading out so I got up and walked in the back room and seen her making video of her stomach and smiling.

But as soon as she seen me her smile drop. "Get out"she point towards the door I scrunched my face up at her. "Say lit' baby this my house the fuck so you gon get rid of that attitude and lay the fuck ya heard me"she bit her lip and nodded "use ya words"she sighed as she bit her lip "yes daddy"I kissed her lips and laid next to her.