[Eight]💍

J A N E L L E💞

"Don't tell me that you love me if you ain't gonna die for me"I sung on my live as kentrell was walking in the room. "Say this ma guh"he said then kissed my lips "puss ass lit boy"he said then threw up gangsigns.The comments was filled with green hearts and most said rip dump and free ddwag.He walked off then everyone commented red hearts.Baby joe was yelling then kentrell started yelling back "stop all that puss ass shit in front of my son nigga"I ended the live and went to see what's going on. "What's going on"I said calmly "one of these niggas got my weed mane"baby joe said I looked at kentrell "ia got that mane shit"he said looking at me then three started laughing "I swea y'all act like draco and them"I said walked away "nene"draco said I picked him up and placed him on my hips. "I'm going to my momma house"I yelled then left out.

E V E👩‍👧‍👦

"You really think ima going to let you see her after all the shit you did to them"I said to the father of my kids "mane that shit is in the pass they had to let the shit go"he yelled I laughed and walked towards the door revealing nene their with draco "momo"he yelled and I grabbed him from her. "My baby girl"he said to her she looked at him "Anthony"she said cold heartedly and walked to the couch "your pregnant and didn't tell me"she shrugged because she really didn't care for him. "I want to meet my grandchildren"he stated then looked at him "baby when long you gon be thea'"Kentrell said through the phone. "I don't know I'm taken draco to see sheronda to she wanted to see him"she told him then she looked up "what"she spat at him his eyes went soft then he walked out the door.

M A R Q U I S😩

"You sure mane I don't need this on my Conscience"I looked at this girl I met a month ago then she tell me she one month pregnant.I rubbed my hands on my face because I know Kayla bout to fuck both of us up. "Yeah I'm pregnant quis you the only one I been with"she yelled I sighed then thought about Kayla

Flashback

"It's okay we gonna try again one day"I looked at Kayla and said.She had an miscarriage then when I tell you it's the most fucked up thing to happen to a women it is.She did everything she was supposed to do but I guess god had other plans "want me to get you something baby girl"she shook her head and silently cried it hurts my heart to see her cry.I get behind her and she snuggled into my chest letting the tears hit me.

Flashback over

I looked at the girl the walked to the door "you gotta get out I need to think about some things"I told her as she got up and looked at me "if you want to talk about the pregnancy just call my phone"she stated I nodded then closed the door as she walked out.

K A S S I D Y😍
"I know his ass ain't mad he got me pregnant but I'm really worried about how janelle gone react because she doesn't like me any more we fell out when she got pregnant by that rapper"I said to my brother on the phone he laughed "mane fuck his ass"he said and we continued to talk on the phone as I drove in my car.

K E N T R E L L💪🏽
"No fuck that she got me fuck up yo"nene yelled at yaya she had came over here to start some shit "nene what I tell yo ass about all that yelling"she was huffing and puffing "go sit down I'm finna go check ha ass okay"she nodded then looked at yaya "nene"she put her hands up and kissed my lips walking away "don't do anything you not supposed to do"she whispered in my ear then bit it in a sexual way "okay ma"then I looked over at yaya when nene walked away "what mane"she smiled at me then bit her lip "I miss you baby"she tried to touch me but I duck away "goodbye"I slammed the door in her face and walked upstairs to my beautiful wife "Kenny"she yelled hugging me "look at my stomach I'm a week from being five months"I smiled and kissed her lips.

I feel like y'all deserve another chapter enjoy❣️

-ThisGurlNiyah💙🥀