[Sixteen]💍

J A N E L L E💞

I was currently packing bags I was leaving and moving away "you don't wanna talk this out"sheronda asked me I seen the boys next to her and I smiled "nene wu leave me"I shook my head then kissed his head. "Nene going to be back my babies I promise"taytay looked at me then him and Kamari lips started quivering "don't cry it's okay you know what come on in taking you guys out to have fun"they jump up in excitement.I smiled at them then looked up at sheronda.

K A Y L A❤️

"She taking the boys out so we gotta wait"I told Regina then marquis looked over at us "what happened now"I rolled my eyes "nene moving away from kentrell"I told the guys.They all looked at me then rushed out the house.

K E N T R E L L💪🏽

"Nene whea yo ass at"I yelled through the phone.I looked up and seen she was pulling up in the driver way.Once she got out the car with my sons I rushed over to the car. "Go in the house with y'all momo"they ran in the house and I looked at her "nene finna get her ass beat"Ben had said the she glanced at him "sorry best friend"I looked at her "can y'all go inside for a sec"they nodded and left. "What kentrell what could you possibly want"she yelled I looked at her and laughed "what you think you scaring somebody"she pushed me and walked in the house leaving me to follow. "Just save it I'm leaving and that's it conversation over with"she yelled and walked upstairs. "Man she really gonna leave"Marquis said then I sat down and put my head in my hands.

J A N E L L E💞

"Your going to be okay right nene"I nodded and grabbed the bags and walked out the room then headed downstairs "don't go please nene don't go"Kentrell walked up to me saying "I can't stay no more you can't keep hurting me like this I love you I promise you I don't but I can't be here knowing your out cheating on me"I kissed his lips then walked out the house to my car then came back. "Bye babies"I said kissing draco,tay-tay and k3 on the head then I left out for the last time.Got in my car and drove off.

KENTRELL THOUGHTS

I hurt her now she gone man I'll do anything to change for her but that's going to take time but I'm willing to do it.I love ha😢