[Fourteen]💍

J A N E L L E💞

"Ahhhhh"I yelled out "oh my god kentrell wake up"I said slapping him in his face.I stood up and held underneath my belly "say you only five months so what's going on"I breathed heavily and looked at him "if you think I knew would I be doing all this"I yelled.He picked me up and ran to the car.

K E N T R E L L💪🏽

"Ma call err body and let them know nene at the hospital"I said driving as fast as I could to get her to a hospital "Kentrell hurry"she yelled rubbing her stomach. "Okay I'm finna call them"my mother said then I hung up and we pulled up to a hospital.I got out the car and ran into the hospital "say mane can I get a doctor my girl having problems with her baby"the doctors followed me then they ended up putting her in a wheel chair.I walked with her "Kentrell"she called as the steer her in the room.I went to go sit down when the gang walked through.I looked at her mother "come here kentrell"she said and once I walked over to her.She hugged me then my mother walked in with Kendell and teelee. "Is she okay"I shrugged my shoulders. "The father of Janelle Davis child"I stood up he looked at me. "She was having cramps due to a lot of stress I advise she not do anything"I nodded and followed him into nene's room.

J A N E L L E💞

"Hey baby"I said as kentrell came into my room.He smiled at me then we kissed and he gave me a sad look. "What's wrong"I pulled his face close to mines "it's my fault my baby could have been gon cause of me"Kentrell stated I hugged him then rubbed his back "it's okay baby it's not your fault alright"he nodded and kissed me.He pulled up a chair next to me then the door open. "Oh my god I missed you so much"Kayla,Regina and TeeLee ran up and hugged me. "Guys did you forget I'm still pregnant"they looked and laughed then let go. "Mommy"I said as she walked over to hugged me.

Once we all got settle down I looked at sheronda and felt tension it's been weird because kentrell told me she had asked him to get a DNA test to see if my baby is really his. "Can ever one leave I wanna talking to sheronda alone real quick"I said they nodded and stood up and left.After everyone left I looked at her "look I'm sorry"we both said I smiled at her "go ahead"I told her.She glanced at me then continued "look girl I love you like a daughter"I nodded and we exchanged a hug.

B E N🐍

"Kentrell you know when janelle get out the hospital we gotta move her outta here"Regina said I looked at her and nodded as well as yb. "I got a tour next week and I'm talking her with me"he stated