Fancy You Here

"You know what?," Ame mocked.

"What?" Russia wasn't having it.

"I outta-"

"Ame," Germany put his hand on America's shoulder. "I think that's enough." America saw the look in Germany's eyes. He shrugged off his hand and looked at China.

"Happy?" China replied while wiping his bloody lip.

Ame's frown turned to a smile. "Actually, I feel pretty damn proud."

"Tch." China got up and looked at Russia and turned to walk out of the cafeteria. Japan and Canada went to Ame to ask if he was okay. Japan even congratulated him on winning the fight. Russia decided he should go and started to leave himself.

Maybe I should apologise...

"Hey..."

Russia looked at the side to see that Ame held out a hand as a gesture to shake. Nada, Japan and Germany stood watch.

"I didn't mean to start acting out on you. You seem to have had an annoying day already." Russia looked at Ame's hand and back up.

"I apologise."

Russia didn't shake hands. He just stood there.

Why the heck isn't he shaking my hand? I must have really pissed him off.

"It's fine," Russia finally said.

He didn't say anything else. That's all he said before he walked off.

Everyone stood there so confused. The bell rang, signaling that lunch had ended. Germany spoke out of the silence.

"We should probably go."

• • •

It was around 11:00 at night when the front door opened. Ame came home after a long day at the school and work. Of course, America brought a bag of McDonald's breakfast for his family in the morning. He saw his father, Great Britain, on his recliner reading the newspaper.

Ame walked over, carrying a cup of cold ice tea for him. "Hey pops. Tiring day?," he said as he handed him the tea.

Britain put his newspaper on his lap and grabbed the tea. "Sit down." Ame was a bit confused but did so on the couch.
"Are you okay, pops?"

"I don't know, how about you? I heard that you punched the bloody hell out of China."

"Look, pops I had too. He's always been trying to get back at me just like today! He's mocking me and I-"

"You need to grow up!"

Ame went silent.

Britain sighed and got up from his recliner, taking his tea. He walked towards the stairs. Ame looked disappointed and slumped back on the couch.

"You used to be a smart, strong son who fought with reason. You're still strong, but you've became an idiot."

Britain went up to bed. Ame got up from his spot and quietly went to his room. He opened his window and sat on the roof. He pulled out a pack of Marlboro and lite a stick.

Why does he do that?
Idiot.
I will prove him wrong... I'm just a bit stressed.
I need to calm down, it's been a packed day.

He laid down to look at the stars until he heard someone in the distance.

"Aaahhh, blyat..."

Ame sat up and looked in the distance. He saw a figure near a playground a couple blocks away.
Some lights were on and saw the guy had a hoodie on and sweatpants. "He's probably just a homeless guy," Ame thought. That is until he saw the fluffy white hair. "Can it be...?"

Ame was now curious and wanted to see who it was. Britain and France were already sleeping. His brothers wouldn't be up either, so why not. Ame threw his cigarette, climbed back in his room, got his shoes on and jacket. He snuck out the backdoor and headed to the park.

"Hmm," Ame hummed, when he stepped foot on the playgrounds territory. He didn't see him in sight and was cautious. He slowly walked around the area with shifty eyes. He started to climb up the play places steps.

"Where the heck is this guy?," Ame questioned.

As he was about to turn, he felt a force that pushed him off the equipment and onto the wooded chipped ground below. He felt extra weight on top of him and a cold, sharp object against his throat. America opened his eyes and saw a pocket knife and pierced focused eyes on him.

"Well-," Ame sassed. "Fancy meeting you here, Russia."