Sorted out?

"Where did you come from and why are you here?," Russia asked.

Ame felt embarrassed and grabbed Russia's arms and slightly started to move it back. "Okay okay, first how about getting off, please?"

America did a slightly embarrassed chuckle and Russia no longer saw him as a threat. Just a clumsy kid. Russia swung his knife back up and put it in his pocket. He stood up and sat down at a nearby bench. Ame got up and started to whip the chips off.

"So, why are you here?" Russia still wanted answers.

"Curiosity. A mysterious figure in a park at about 2 a.m. can catch someone's eye,'' Ame joked.

"That's not all, is it?"

Scary, it's like he knows what I want.

Ame took out his cigarette pack from his jacket pocket. He pulled one out and put it in his mouth then, takes another one out. He started to walk to Russia.

"How about we try this again?," Ame smiled. "My name's America, and you're the new kid, Russia, I assume."

He held out the cigarette to Russia. "Want to chat?"

• • •

The lighters flame light up the end of Russia's cigarette. Ame lighting his own. Russia puffed a fog of smoke into the chilly air and sat back.

"Never thought of you as to be one who smoked..?"

Ame inhaled his tobacco stick and blew out a cloud of smoke.

"Me neither."

Ame sat down next to him and Russia looked at him.

"Are you the kind of person that China claims you to be..?"

Ame looked at him, desperately wanting to hear what he'll say. "What did he say?"

Russia looked at his stressed face. "He said you had some intentions for my family, specifically my father. He said you wanted revenge on my father for a fight that happened between your dad and mine."

"Ugh...," Ame stood up and started pacing back and forth. "Let me guess, it's about the disagreement that Reich and Soviet planned for him and France. Look, I don't hate or want revenge on your family. I have no reason too, besides my father is not my concern, he thinks I'm a bother anyway for all I know."

Ame realized he said something personal and felt flustered. "Sorry... but anyway, I don't have anything towards you or your family. Trust me."

Ame started to walk off to his home. "So, I guess I'll see you aro-"

"I thought you loved your father like he loved you," Russia interrupted.

"It's nothing. Glad we got this sorted out though, Kay?"

"Yeah and come meet me again tomorrow night. You'd know when, won't you?"

Ame laughed nervously. "I won't stalk you, but...why???"

Russia started to walk away, "why not?" was his last reply.

Ame stood there confused as he saw Russia walk off. He started to make his way back to his house and laid down on his bed. He put his cigarette pack in the side table drawer and checked his clock. 2:16 p.m.

Dang, what a night.
Yet...why does he want to see me again tomorrow...?