Thread

After a long day of oil and diabetes, Ame drove back home at 7p.m. He entered his house while his family was having dinner: mashed potatoes, peas and some fried chicken. He walked over to a side table, put his things down and entered into the dinning room. His mother greeted him with a "How was work?" and a gentle hug while his brothers gave him fist bumps and "sup bro's." America ignored Britain as he was reading the newspaper at the dinner table. He looked up to glare at Ame for a second before America sat down on the opposite side of the table next to Canada and Australia.

"So, what interesting things happened at Mcdonalds today?," asked Canada.

"Machine Madness #147," Ame replied before taking in a spoon of peas.

"You think with all the burgers that sell there, Macca's could fix the way their machines operate," stated Australia.

"You think," added Austria.

America gave a warm smile as he felt peace at home after a long day. But of course, there was still something bothering him. Russia.

Why wouldn't he want me to bring my phone? Maybe this is a bad idea especially since I barley know the guy. He is like a stranger and that's Code: Stranger Danger.

Ame was stuck in his thoughts which made him pick at his food and stare off into space. His family noticed, more specifically his father.

"What are you doing?"

America jumped back to reality at his father's serious yet annoying tone.

"Aren't you going to eat instead of pick at your food like a child?"

Here we go again.

"Of course I'm eating, d a d. I just dozed off for a little bit," Ame sighed.

"Well that wouldn't happen if-"

"Dear, stop. He is probably just tired."

France interrupted Britain's ongoing argument. She understood the chaotic father-son relationship that Ame and Britain had. They have been at war too many times which left a gap for them to bond. Yet sometimes, Britain wouldn't listen to his wife.

"Please, don't you see our son, a teenager with a child's spirit! He needs to grow up. I'm tired of his dozing off, his attitude and especially his fighting. He is a wazzock!"

Ame put a clenched fist to his head to try a maintain his anger. His brothers looked at him with concern as they felt bad for Ame. Canada rubbed Ame's back to help him stay calm and tried speaking to dad.

"Hey dad, don't you think you may be taking this a bit too f-"

"No, Canada, you don't understand. You see, you -and your brothers-are my pride and joy. HE only gives me trouble. Everyday it's something new, but it does not make me chuffed."

"WELL-," Ame stood up. "-maybe I wouldn't be such a problem if you actually gave me a chance!"

Canada tried to pull Ame back down to sit but Ame pulled his arm away.

"I have given you far to many chances and you take those chances just to turn it into shambles!"

"Can't you see I have improved! I am joining the Army next year, I have improved on my grades and I give you kind gestures like tea but you still don't realize my efforts." America started to walk off, "The food was delicious mom but I am not hungry anymore."