How you meet

Hinata~you two met in a field. He was looking at the flowers and you notice him there and he noticed you.

Daichi~your mom told you to make new friends because you were a shy person then you sat on a bench in the park and then Daichi sat next to you and you two start to chat.

Sugawara~you two met in school you were in the same class.

Kuroo~you saw a moving truck that meant you had new neighbours next to you so you decided to say hello then you were at the front of the door you knocked on the the door and there was a boy on your age and you start to chat.

Kenma~you saw a cat outside so you start to pat it and then a boy saw you and asked if he can join and pat it and then you start to chat (not really because he LOVES playing video games)

Bokuto~you went to zoo and you went to see your favourite animal and that was owls. You asked a lady if you can pat it and she said yes so you start to pat it and then a boy in your aged joined you and then you start to chat together.

Ushijima ~you went for run and you ran out of breath and then a boy in your age asked you if you where ok and you said yes and then asked if you can join you for run and then you start to chat together while running.

Tendou~you were in playground on a swing and you were enjoying the peace then a boy with red spiky hair sat on the swing next to you and he started to chat with you.

Tsukishima~he helped you when you were getting bullied by kids and he helped you out but didn't show he cared.

Yamaguchi~he was in your class and he looked confused with the school work so you asked if he needs help and he said yes so you helped him.