What they do if you get bullied

Request~@silencexKeeper

Hinata~try and help you because he wants to show you that he could be strong and confident.

Daichi~He would tell a teacher and be by your side until it would stop.

Sugawara~He would report it to principal and make sure you okay and would look after you.

Kuroo~He would talk to your bully and tell them to back off or something will happen to them.

Kenma~He would tell Kuroo and his friends and they would be around you all the time and would tell the teacher.

Bokuto~He would talk to your bully and will tell your teacher and would stay by your side a lot.

Ushijima~He would scare the sh*t out of the person and would make sure your ok and stay by your side because he is very OVERPROTECTIVE.

Tendou~He would make fun of your bully and make sure they would stop because Tendou knows his ways.

Tsukishima~He would scare and make fun of the bully and would have arm around you all the time.

Yamaguchi~He would be shy but actually would be confident and tell the principal and then would stay with you and Tsuki.

Nishinoya~Oh boy he would show them not to mess with his girlfriend and have his friends to support you.

Akaashi~He would tell principal and then tell your bully to back off and not to be near ever AGAIN.